mystery kisser

Lisa had to hold back a groan as Ten dragged her inside the frat house. Oliver frat house was throwing the party so of course Ten had come running to her asking her if she could go with him. Lisa knew he had the biggest crush on the frat boy so she couldn't find it in herself to say no and had reluctantly changed to black jeans and a black button up and let him drag her to the party, though she had no intention of staying long.

She was gonna stay with Ten and wait until he felt comfortable, maybe have a drink or two, and then leave and get some sleep before her classes the next morning.

The party was already well on its way by the time they made it inside. Lisa immediately pulled Ten with her in search of something to drink, she was not surviving that many drunk college students without alcohol.

"Hello loves."

Lisa forced herself not to make a face at the voice, she had never been particularly fond of Oliver which definitely had nothing to do with that time she'd caught him making out with Jennie. Nothing at all.

Ten, on the other hand, immediately perked up at the sound of his crush's voice.

The two left Lisa alone and she was just going to finish her drink and then she would be on her way back to her dorm away from all of this. She was almost done with it when someone from one of her classes, Peter, decided to approach her.

"Now what's someone so beautiful doing on her own in a place like this?" Lisa rolled her eyes, this was exactly why she hated parties.

"Drinking, then leaving," she said, lifting up her almost empty cup.

"Night's still young, why don't you come dance with me instead?" Peter's eyes roamed her body and if she had less self control she would have punched him.

"No thanks."

"Aw come on ba-"

"Babe! There you are," a familiar voice said as an arm snuck around Lisa's waist. The later threw the shorter a grateful look.

"Do you mind? We were kinda busy." Lisa groaned as Peter started speaking again.

"Actually I do, that's my girlfriend you were unsuccessfully hitting on." The taller let out a sound that went mostly unnoticed at Jennie's words. She knew it was just to ward off Peter but that didn't stop her heart from beating impossibly faster.

"Sure you are. Now if you just would leave so-" Jennie didn't wait for him to finish his sentence, she turned to face Lisa and put a hand on her neck instead, pulling her down and kissing her.

Lisa could have died right then and there and she would have died a happy woman. She briefly registered someone walking away from them but paid it no mind as Jennie pressed more firmly against her and coaxed her lips open. One of Jennie's hands moved down Lisa's back, only stopping when it arrived at her butt. The blonde briefly registered something falling from her hand as she used both her hands to pull her closer, but whatever it was got instantly forgotten as all she could think was that she was kissing Jennie.

The hand on Lisa's butt moved to her front as Jennie started pushing her the short distance towards the wall and Lisa was more than willing to oblige. When her back hit the wall Jennie stopped kissing Lisa's lips in favor of kissing her way down to her throat, the hand on her front finding its way inside Lisa's shirt as the talle's hands shot up to bury themselves in Jennie's hair.

She had long since closed her eyes, but she opened them when Jennie bit down on her pulse point as she tried her very best to bite back a moan. Suddenly where she was caught up with her mind and as amazing as it felt being so close to Jennie the thought that she had probably been at the party way longer than Lisa had, which, coupled with the overwhelming taste of alcohol that had been on Jennie's tongue, meant that she had had way more than Lisa to drink, made itself known and Lisa put a hand on the brunette's shoulder, gently pushing her back.