Epilogue

=Time Skip=

Yu Yan's Pov

Wu Zhe and LuoLuo finally found Xu Jiaqi's body.But the thing is she was unconscious and was covered with a lot of blood.And bad news is....... Doctor said that Xu Jiaqi got into a coma.

She almost died 2 times after she was brought to the hospital. I am now sitting here looking at Xu Jiaqi who had a bandage around her head, arms and legs. Dai Meng and the others were here but they went to eat and I didn't want to come.It was sad seeing the love of your life suffering and unconscious in a bed at the hospital.

As time goes on , Dai Meng and the others came back. Xu Jiaqi's and NY parents are also here.

"Yu Yan you should go home.Take a rest." Mama Xu said.

"I won't Mama.I can't leave Xu Jiaqi." I said to her as she nodded.

"I'll stay with you." Dai Meng and Keran said at the sametime.

"Bu-" I was cut off.

"Nope.We're staying." Keran said as I sigh and nodded.

They smiled as the others leave. Leaving us three with an unconscious Xu Jiaqi.

"So what do you want to do?" Keran ask as I look at her.

"Oh come on!" Keran said.

I know that she wanted to play a video games. But right now is not the time to.

"<Sigh>Just go and play it Keran.I'm not going to play." I said to her.

"Fine." Keran said.

"Sometimes I think I'm older than you Jie." I said to her.

"Well I sometimes would think if you were born before me." She said as she rolled her eyes and went to play the game.

"Meng." I called her.

"Hm?" She hummed.

"Will Kiki wake up?Will she leave me?" I ask her as I look at Xu Jiaqi's body as my eyes started to water.

"Hey.She will wake up ok?And no I don't think she'll leave you Yan." Dai Meng said as she hug me.

"B-But what if she will?" I ask her.

"I promise you she won't." She said as she hug me.

I look at Xu Jiaqi unconscious body and smile a little.

"I found you Kiki.But I couldn't protect you.From now on I'll protect you no matter what.I promise you Kiki."

"I will not make the same mistake as before."

To be continued....

______________________________________

Thank you so much for reading "My Secret about My young Secretary"

Don't worry they will be a second book.But it will take awhile tho.

I'm sorry if this is a bad ending or short ending.I don't know what to do actually for the ending so I just did this.

I hope you like it.

My we meet again.-Author