Chapter 24

🔞There will be a smut🔞so if you don't feel uncomfortable please don't read the last part.😁

~~~~Before Xu Jiaqi Got Shot~~~~

And After

Yu Yan Pov

I'm a little scare.What if someone blew up the plan?What if one of our guards is a mole and working for Zhuo?I just hope that all of this words won't come true.It's 8 o'clock.Wu Zhe have given some task for us and the group also.I'm group with Dai Meng,Yanni and Wu Zhe.We are in charge of the lights and electrical.We got in the base pretty easy until my words became true.........

"You stupid asshole why the hell did you told Zhuo about us?!?!"We heard Linfan yelling at one of the guard in coms.

"Fan Jie what happened??"Wu Zhe ask thru the coms.

"One of the guards told Zhuo about us and now Zhuo knows that we're here."Linfan said in a mad tone.

"What are we going to do now???"Keyin ask.

"We just have to go and save them.But just be careful!!"Linfan said.

"Noted."I said as I punch one of the guards.

We walk at a hallway and saw a room with a couple of guards guarding it.We slowly walk near them and punch them until the fell onto unconscious.We look thru the door and saw Mohan,Xinran, Jieqiong and Jingyi.We unlock the door and goes towards them because there were no guards.We tried waking them up and untied them.

"Babe...."Dai Meng said as she gave Mohan a hug.

"Are you guys ok??"I ask them.

"We are because each time Zhuo tried torturing us Xu Jiaqi stop her and ask Zhuo to torture her not us....."Jingyi said as she look at us with a sad smile.

"But.... Where's Xu Jiaqi??"Wu Zhe said.

"We don't know.All I remember was before I got unconscious Zhuo is unchaining the metal chain."Xinran said.

"Let's go and find her.She is the only one we have to find right now."Wu Zhe said and we got out of the room.

We got out of the room and we met up with everyone else.We look for Xu Jiaqi and Zhuo everywhere until someone call Wu Zhe.

"Hello??"Wu Zhe said as she puts it on a speaker mode.

"We are coming now."Someone said.

"Ok thanks Li Yuqi."She said.

"Your Welcome."Li Yuqi said.

She hung up the call.

"YU YAN JIEJIE!!WHERE ARE YOU!!"I heard Xu Jiaqi scream my name.

"XIAO QI!!"I scream for her and started looking everywhere.

I was running to look for her until I heard another scream but this one with a gunshot.

"AHH!!"I heard Xu Jiaqi scream in pain as I heard a gunshot.

'Zhuo!!!Did you just shot her!?!?'I mentally yell in my head.

We ran faster and we look up and saw Xu Jiaqi on the balcony.

"XIAO QI!!JUST JUMP WE'LL CATCH YOU BUD!!"I heard Keran yell at the kid as we all put out our arms to catch her.She was ready to jump until we saw Zhuo hold on to her.

"HAHAHAHA!!Xiao Qi I guess it is the end for you..."Zhuo said

"Any last words to your Jiejie?"She said to the kid.