Chapter 22

Before The Xu's Family got Kidnapped

Ju Jingyi Pov

I was working and walking to my office when someone pull me by my head and I got inside a black van.I yell to get someone attention but lucky wasn't on my side since there were now one in the aisle I was walking.Soon I fell into unconscious.I open my eyes and I look around to see where am I when I saw I was tied to a chair and I was not alone.There was my other cousin.Mohan,Song Xinran and Zhou Jieqiong.

'Where the hell am I.'I think to myself and at time someone walk into the room.

"Hahahaha I guess Xu Jiaqi second oldest cousin and the most precious to her is awake now."Someone said.

"Who are you!?!"I said to the person.

"You want to know."She said.She was in the dark so I couldn't see her properly.

"Yes!Who are you and what do you want from me?"I said to the person.

"Maybe now you can see me."She said as she walked closer.

"Zhuo?!!?What are you doing here?!?"I ask her.

"Jingyi.All I want is your precious and the youngest cousin out of the Xu family."She said.

"You mean you want Xu Jiaqi?!?!Why the hell do you want her?!?She didn't even do anything to you!!She is just an innocent child!!"I said to her.

"Maybe she take Yu Yan from me.But after I saw her everyday I was starting to be inlove with her.I'm planning on going to my her my little slave.After I got her,I'm going to take her to US.So the both of us can enjoy ourselves there.We will have our marriage there and most importantly you're not invited."She said.

"Have you gone crazy?!?!She is just a child!!Why are doing this to her?!?You how much struggle and sickness she have?!?"I ask.

"I know.That's why I'm going to us her seniors voice to say something to her.You might know Xiaowei.I got someone who have almost the same voice as her.So we're going to trick her."She said a she smiled like a manic.

"Now see you later."She said.

"Oh and don't worry.I will free you after I got what I want.Which is the kid.So better tell your youngest cousin not to come here if she doesn't want to die and suffer more for her life."She said as she go to the door and left.

I look over at the others.They got a pretty bad beaten.Mostly Jieqiong.I'm glad that she doesn't beat up Ranran.I look at Mohan and saw a bruise on her face and a little blood on her doctor coat.I'm thinking on going to try to wake them up and tell them about what will happen to Xu Jiaqi.

"Momo!Ranran! Jieqiong!Wake up!!"I yelled out to them and slowly Xinran  started to wake up.

"Where am I..."Xinran said.

"Ranran.You're being kidnapped."I simply said to her.

"Jingyi Jie!What are you doing here?!?"She ask me.

"Getting kidnapped kid."I said to her.

"Wait who kidnapped me?!?"She ask.

"<Sigh>Zhuo."I said.

"No.You're lying to me Jie."She said.

"You think I would lie right now.Xinran can you think a little?"I said to her.

"Sorry Jie."She said.

"It's ok.Even if I was in your spot I would think this was a joke."I said to her.