Chapter 3

A little bit of Xu Jiaqi's Pov

I felt my head hurts so much.But I heard someone saying something to me in my dreams.

"We finally meet again after almost 8 years of leaving eachother.You just like you were before.You still the cute kid that love making promise with me and others.You still pretty but just one thing that change.That is I couldn't hold you with one hand like I used to holding you went you wanted attention from me went I'm studying with the others or if you're shy,embrassed,scare or just tired and wanted to sleep.I'm sorry if I leave you for a long time and I'm sorry if I wasn't there to protect you from the bullies and I'm sorry if you doesn't even know that I meet you today after almost 8 years of leaving you I promise I take you to school from now on and protect you went you needed someone.I love you,Xiao Huli.I promise you we'll meet eachother again but this time you'll see me and I see you.I'll tell you on the last night on your last day of working for me and after that will be together again,My Little Fox.You always in my heart and you'll always be my little fox even went we grow get older.I love you see you after for 2 month and a half of month and I'll take you to school everyday after that day."It was Yu Yan Jiejie.

"Yu Yan Jiejie don't leave me."I said to Yu Yan Jiejie even though I know that this is just a dream.

"Yu Yan Jiejie I miss you.Where did you go.Went will you come back?"I asked to her shadow.

"I'm here Xu Jiaqi.I have comeback a long time ago it just you didn't see me because I'm scare to see you after leaving you for so long.I'm sorry,kid."The shadow said and left me.

"No!!Yu Yan Jiejie don't leave me!!"I yelled at her shadow.

'I miss you Yu Yan Jiejie.Don't leave me.'

Yu Yan's Pov

After a couple of minutes the kid have woken up so after telling aunt and uncle Xu we leave to go back home.We was walking to the van and the others just talk to eachother while going down to the van.After a couple of minutes walking we finally arrived at the van and everyone got in it.Just like always Lu Keran as the driver and me at the shotgun while others at the back.

"Yu Yan.Are you just going to stay quiet?"Yuxin suddenly ask me.

"Well.What do you want me to talk about other than what uncle Xu tell me when he came to my office?"I said to Yuxin.

"Well at least talk to us about how did the two crackhead at the back here knows everything uncle Xu tell you and we don't."Yuxin said to me.

"What do you mean by two crackhead Yuxin."Anqi said to her in a angry tone.

"Well aren't we all crackhead Yuxin.You just didn't say three because you're saying that we both are crackhead and your girlfriend is not."Xiaotang said in a angry tone.

"Can you guys not fight about something that is not worth of fighting for?"I said in a annoyed tone.

"Fine Yu Yan."The three crackhead said at the same time.

"Oh and Yu Yan can you tell why the other three who came late with you because they are busy know about it and we don't?"Lingzi said to me.

"Well if you guys didn't go out earlier than us you would've known."I said to them and sigh before telling them something.

"Just tell me that you wanted to know about what uncle Xu ask me so we don't have to wait until we get home and instead go to a restaurant and eat while I explained it to you guys."I said to them.

"Well them Keke let's stop at our favourite restaurant so Yu Yan could tell everything that uncle Xu tell her."Keyin said to Keran.

"Ok then."Keran said making a turn to our favourite restaurant.We arrived to our favourite restaurant like 5 minutes after that.We got out of the van and go in the restaurant we immediately chose our favourite table  and start to order.After we have finished order Dai Meng started to say something.