Chapter 6

Zeng Keni's Pov

"Aishh this kid.She ask us to help her but she fell asleep on us?!??!"I said.

"Keni calm down.I bet she too tired running from her seniors."Dai Meng said as she get a little black blanket from Xu Jiaqi's other bag and put it on her.

"Haih....How can she be so cute even when she is asleep?"Keyin said as she kiss Xu Jiaqi's forehead.

"Well you not wrong about that Keyin."Xiaotang said as she smiled looking at the kid who is sleeping.

"So....What should we do?"Keran said.

"Yeah what should we do I have no more work right now."Anqi said.

"Yeah me too."I said.

"Me three."Lingzi said.

"Well not me."Dai Meng said.

"I just got an email and it's so long."Dai Meng trail of.

"So wanna go see what Yu Yan's doing."Xiaotang said as she wiggle around her eyebrows.We all smirked at the thought of that accept Dai Meng.

"Yeah you guys can go.But please don't be to loud our office is not soundproof and Yu Yan office is beside mine so if you guys be to loud you guys might wake up Xiao Huli."Dai Meng said.

"Oh yeah....Sure but not a promise thought you maybe Yu Yan might shout at us and wake up Xiao Huli."Keyin said.

"Now let's go."I said but not a shout cuz we have a kid who is sleeping soundly.

"Wait let me take a picture of Xu Jiaqi so I can show Xu Jiaqi sleeping."Keyin said as she snap one photo of Xu Jiaqi.

"Ok let's go now bye Meng!"Keyin said almost woke up the kid.

"Keyin don't be to loud you almost woke up the kid."Dai Meng said to her in a mad tone.

"Oh forgot I was to happy ok bye now."Keyin said as she whisper the word 'bye'.

We got out and Keyin was still looking at the picture of the kid that she took.

"Hey Keyin show us!"Shuxin said.

"Ok here."Keyin said as she show us the picture.

"Keyin said as she show us the picture

"See isn't she cute?"Keyin said.

"Yeah she is cute."I said as I smiled seeing the photo that Keyin took of the kid.

"Now let's go we've been sitting in front on Meng's office to long now."Keran said as she pulled Keyin to  Yu Yan office door.

We knock on Yu Yan's door.

"COME IN!!"Yu Yan shout so loud that I think that she might of woken up the kid that sleeping soundly in Dai Meng's office.