Chapter 16

Kiki Xu Jiaqi Pov

I ran as far as I could from the apartment and sit at the aisle where's Xu YangYuZhuo was getting corner yesterday.I cried to myself as I remembered the incidents that just happened.

"Why Yu Yan Jiejie.I thought I trusted you?!?!I know that you're lying please tell me that you're lying!?!I don't want to go to US.No one is going to be there with me.I hate you Yu Yan Jiejie but I can't I love you too.Why must you make me suffer more Jiejie?!?"I said to myself.

I looked at my phone and called Sun Rui.

"Wei??"Sun Rui said.

"Rui ge....."I said as I'm still crying.

"Xu Jiaqi?!?Why are you crying?!?What happened?!?"Sun Rui said in panic.

"Rui ge....Yu Yan Jiejie betrayed me.She ask me to go study at US alone and I don't want to."I said as my voice crack at the last statement.

"Xu Jiaqi.Yu Yan Jiejie just doing that for your own good."Sun Rui said.

"But I don't want to.I hate her Sun Rui but I love her too."I said to her.

"Xu Jiaqi you know that when Yu Yan Jiejie was on the phone yesterday she's literally hesitated on agreeing or not."Sun Rui said.

"Even if she is hesitant she should of wait for me."I said to her.

"Xu Jiaqi where are right now?"Sun Rui ask.

"Where's Xu YangYuZhuo was corner by our old seniors yesterday."I said to her.

"Ok do you want me to go there?"Sun Rui ask.

"No it's ok.I want to be alone."I said to her.

"Ok just remember she's doing this for your own good."Sun Rui said.

"Xiexie Rui ge."I said to her.

"Your welcome.After you have calm down go back home cuz I think it's going to rain right now."Sun Rui said.

"Ok.Bye Rui ge."I said.

"Bye."She said as I hung up the call.

I stayed there for awhile and it was raining I just stayed in the rain cuz I'm still not wanted to go home.I walk myself to a near by playground as I remembered one of my bestfriends that have died at the young age.Their name was Wu Zhehan and Luoluo.I miss them.They died on the plane when they are going to US to study there.That is one of the reason I actually doesn't want to go there.I'm scare if something happened like that to me when I'm going there.I played at the swing as I remembered everything that happened to me.I cried while still swinging when I remembered one thing.

'Xiao Qi remember that I love you and if you're mad at me please forgive me.I don't like seeing you cry Xiao Qi.'The words echo in my mind as I cried remember that.I was one of the memories when I was mad at Yu Yan Jiejie because she didn't take me with her.

I get of from the swing and ran my way back to Jiejie apartment.When I reach there I open the door and got in.I was very wet because I stayed in the rain for to long.I walk inside hanging my head low.

"Xiao Qi what happe-"Yu Yan Jiejie came to me and wanted to ask and without a hesitant I hug her and cry.

"J-Jiejie I-I'm sorry."I said to her as I cry.

"Shh.....Xiao Qi it's not you're fault.It's my fault for not asking you.Stop crying now."She said as she hug me back and patted my head.

I cried in her embrace as my eyes started to feel heavy and I fell asleep in her embrace.