Chapter 34

A couple weeks later

Yu Yan's Pov

Today Xu Jiaqi will be working at our company since her wound have fully healed and she still have a long school break.I woke up and go to the bathroom but not before I kiss the kid forehead.I smile and walk to the bathroom so I can get ready.About 20 minutes I was already done so I wake Xu Jiaqi up since she was still sleeping when I got out of the bathroom.

"Baby~Wake up now.You don't want to late don't you? Remember if you're late I'll punish you at th-"I was cut off by Xu Jiaqi.

"I'm awake!"She said and I just chuckled at her.

"You really hate punishment don't you?"I said while ruffled her hair.

"Yup."She said a she got up and walk inside the bathroom with her clothes that she pick up before going in.

I walk outside my room and saw the others accept Shuxin , Xiaotang, Anqi, Keyin and Keran.I bet Keran is trying to wake her girlfriend.(A.K.A Keyin).While Shuxin and Anqi is probably still doing their make up and Xiaotang just wait for Shuxin to finish.Like she said 'I can't live without you babe~I will die if you are not by my side.'Eww right?Like even I or the others don't say that to their couple.Xiaotang is too dramatic.Anyways I walk to where Dai Meng is and sit beside her.

"Good morning Yan."Dai Meng said.

"Good morning to Meng."I said to her.

"Where's Xu Jiaqi?"She ask.

"Getting ready."I said to her.

"Oh and Yan.How about we go on a trip after you're engaged?Since Xu Jiaqi still have like one month's break after you and her get engaged."She said.

"Sure.Where do you want to go?"I ask her.

"Actually I have already plan with Uncle Xu about it.So her other cousins will be going to.Uncle Xu said that he have a big summer in the mountain.Since that was their family house.So what do you say?"Dai Meng said.

"Ok then!"I said as we high-five eachother.

"Hey what are you talking about?"We heard Yuxin and Xue'er said at the same time.

'And that's what I call soulmate people.'I said in my mind before telling them.

"Me and Dai Meng are planning on going on a trip after me and Xiao Huli are engaged and her other cousin are also coming.So do you want to go?"I ask them.

"Sure! But where?"Keni said.

"That's for you guys to find out."Dai Meng said.

"Dai Meng~Yu Yan~Please~?"Keni said in a cute tone.

"Eww.Just go and flirt with Lingzi.I am not interested in your cuteness.You are even more worse than Yuxin."I said to her as me and Dai Meng pretend to vomit.

"<Scoff>Fine.Zizi~"She said as she gave her attention fully back at her girlfriend.

We just talk for awhile and we saw Xu Jiaqi come out same with Keran and Keyin.But not the other three.

"Morning Kiki."Dai Meng said as she walk to me and I softly pull her to sit on my lap.

"Morning Jie."Xu Jiaqi said.

"Aren't you excited to work an office?"I heard Keyin said.

"Nope.Not at all.I rather work at a hospital than go to an office to work there."Xu Jiaqi said.

"Well maybe your dad going to make you take over the company if you can handle it better than Yu Yan."Keran said.

"I won't.Even if dad force me I won't.I want to become a doctor and not a ceo of a company."She said.

"Well just wait maybe you will."Keni said.

"No I won't.Dad said if I do as what he want he won't make me work at the office and I can become what I want."She said.

"Uh!Finally you guys are here!"I heard Lingzi said as we look and saw the other three.

"Not my fault I just waiting for my ba- I mean girlfriend."Xiaotang said.

"Yeah we know that already.Now let's go."Keran said as Xu Jiaqi got off my lap and I hold her hand before going out oh our apartment.

We walk to our car and got in.Keran drove us to the office and we got out of the car and got in to our office.

«Fast Forward»Cuz you author is lazy to make the work part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiki Xu Jiaqi's Pov

We are walking to our car now since the work is finally finish.I hate working at an office.It's like my second hell cuz I still hate school but I don't hate studying of course.Studying is the best.I rather do 26 activity books than work at an office.After a couple of steps we finally arrived at the car.We got in and Keran Jiejie drove us home.

"So...Xiao Qi how's your first day?"Keyin Jiejie said.

"I hate it."I said to her.

"Why?"Keni Jiejie ask.

"I don't know?I just hate working at an office."I said to them.

"Did Yu Yan Jiejie do something?"Lingzi Jiejie said.

"Nothing.Why?"I said.

"Nothing.It's just you know how Yu Yan Jiejie is."She said.

"Well I know."I said as I pull out my phone and saw that there's 20 notification from my friend.

Suddenly my phone rings and I answer it.

"Wei?"I said.

"Xu Jiaqi it's Wu Zhe."Wu Zhe said.

"Wu Zhe what do you want?"I ask her.

"I'm just calling you to tell you to be careful.Since we still can't find anything about Duan Yixuan and her sister."She said.

"Ok.But you really can't find them?"I said.

"Yeah.I know it shock you a little but we can't find anything about her or things that she is doing."She said.

"<Sigh>Ok then.Oh and is Luoluo with you?"I said.

"Yeah why?"She ask.

"Nothing just miss her.Tell her that I miss her ok?"I said.

"Ok.Bye Kiki."She said.

"Bye Zhe Jie."I said before hanging up the phone.

"Who called you?"Yu Yan Jiejie ask me.

"Wu Zhe."I said.

"Hm?Why?"She ask.

"Nothing much.Just about Duan Yixuan."I said to her.

"Really?!Did she found her yet?"Meng Jie exclaim.

"Unfortunately no.She said that she couldn't find anything about her and her sister."I said while looking outside the window.

'Why is my life so unfortunate?I wish I have a normal life.'

Thank You for reading 😊❤️❤️