Chapter 7

Dai Meng Pov Before Xu Jiaqi got shot.

'Why do I have work right now it's literally almost home time?'I said in my mind.

But got interrupt when Yu Yan scream.

"What was that?"I ask myself.

"Who interrupt my sleep...."Xu Jiaqi said as she get up from the couch and go straight to me.

"Sorry Xiao Huli.I guess one of them forgot what I told them."I said as I patted her head.

"Jiejie.What are doing?"Xu Jiaqi said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Work.When you work tomorrow you know."I said as I look at her and back to my computer.

"I rather do my homework than office work."Xu Jiaqi said.

"Well I rather do my work than your homework it's so hard.How can a kid manage to do that in 3 months?"I said to the kid beside me.

"Well I can and it's not hard at all.Maybe if you pay more attention on school maybe you can do it Jie."She said to me.

"Yeah maybe you're right.I should've pay a lot more attention in school and maybe I can be as smart as you."I said to her.

"Yeah maybe you shouldn't skip class and then you can be smart as me."She said to me.

"Hey!I don't always skip class only when the subject is boring I skip it."I said to her.

"Jie.Even if it's boring you have to fight through it.So you can become successful in life."She said.

"Well it's to late for that.I'm already 24 years old."I said to her.

"It's never to late but to become smarter than me then yes."She said.

"Yeah I know."I said as I look back at my computer.

"I'll be doing my homework ok?"Xu Jiaqi said as she get up from the seat near me.

"Ok when we going ho-"I was saying something to Xu Jiaqi but get cut off when I heard something.

"Uh!"I heard Xu Jiaqi said and I immediately look back and saw Xu Jiaqi falling.I catch her in time and laid her down to the floor while I still hugging her.

I look and saw blood on Xu Jiaqi's uniform on her left shoulder.

"Xu Jiaqi are you ok!?!?"I ask her.But she didn't respon.

"Xiao Huli!! Xu Jiaqi wake up!!"I said to her in a panic tone she was losing so much blood.

"GUYS HELP ME!!!"I yelled for them who is in the next office.

They came running in my office.

"Meng what hap-"Keran said but stop after seeing me holding onto a life-less Xu Jiaqi.Yu Yan saw it and immediately call 911.

End of Dai Meng Pov before Xu Jiaqi got shot.

Dai Meng Pov back to real time

I got to the hospital and the medic immediately got Xu Jiaqi to the operation room.I sit at the bench near the operation room and call aunt Xu.

"Meng why did you call?" 

"Aunt Xu....."

"Dai Meng?What happened?"

"Aunt Xu.Xu Jiaqi is at the hospital."

"Huh? What?Why?"

"She got shot by someone Zhuo hired because Zhuo is mad that Yu Yan doesn't want to be her girlfriend and she knows about Xu Jiaqi and Yu Yan relationship and wants to ruin it if she can't get Yu Yan and also she will come here after Xu Jiaqi contract on working with Yu Yan."

"I'm coming there right now!"

"Aunt Xu please ask uncle Xu to drive safely ok and don't rush I bet that Xu Jiaqi will be ok."

"Ok Meng I'll tell your uncle that and tell us if Xu Jiaqi is awake.Ok?"

"Ok aunt Xu I'll tell you when Xu Jiaqi is awake.Drive safely ok.Love you."

"Love you to Meng.See you there."

I hung up the call and saw the others come to me.I saw Yu Yan darken and worried.I got to Yu Yan to comfort her.

"Yu Yan.Please it's not your fault ok?It's that idiot at US fault."I said to her.She took a deep breath and nodded at me.

We wait for Xu Jiaqi in front of the operation door that Xu Jiaqi was pulled in.We wait for almost one hour and we got up after the doctor came out.Which is Xu Jiaqi cousin Mohan and also my fiancé.

"Babe how's Xu Jiaqi?"I said to her.

"She ok now babe.She just lost to much blood.But good thing that she got bring here fast if not she might have been dead in the ambulance for losing to much blood."She said.

After she said that Xu Jiaqi came out of the operation room.We gave a way for them to bring Xu Jiaqi to her room.

"You must be tired babe.You go to your office and rest.After I visit Xu Jiaqi I go to your office,ok?"I said to her.

"Ok Babe."She said and give me a kiss on the cheek and left to go to her office to rest.

"Let's go guys."I said to them.

We got to the elevator and go to the private room.Because Xu Jiaqi have a private room because you know her name is literally the hospital name and her mom is the head doctor here.We got to the room and get in as quiet as we can.We saw Xu Jiaqi laying asleep on the hospital room.Yu Yan sit near Xu Jiaqi and hold her hand as she look at the kid thinking about something.

"You know what.Scratch my plan on surprising her and I'll surprise her today."She said as she look at us.

"Did you really said that Yan!?!?"Xiaotang said.

"Yes I did."She said and make us smile at what she just said.

"That's good to hear.We will convince Xu Jiaqi that it's you when she woke up."I said as I tapped her shoulder.She smile at me and nodded.

We sit at the couch and after a while I excuse myself.

"Guys I'll be going now.I have to see my ba- I mean fiancé"I said to them.

"Yeah Meng we know.Now go before Mohan think that you have forgotten about her."Keran said to me and the others just nodded before smiling at me.

"See you later."I said as I waved at them.

"See you later too."Keni said as the others just waved at me.

I got out of the room and goes to see Mohan at her office.