Yu Yan

Name:Yu Yan

Name:Yu Yan

Age:22

     Facts:She is good at managing business.She has taken over her father company for 2 years now.But still doesn't have a secretary.

      Bestfriend:Yu Shuxin,Zeng Keni,Xie Keyin,Lu Keran,Liu Yuxin,Kong Xue'er,Zhao Xiaotang,Anqi,Liu Lingzi and Dai Meng.

Story:

Yu Yan is the CEO of YX company that was built by her father and Xu Jiaqi's father.She is technically Xu Jiaqi's 3rd mom since her mom also love babying Xu Jiaqi.She would always take care of the kid.It doesn't matter what it is her bedtime schedule,her meds and etc.She had loved her liked she was her meimei ( meimei is younger sister in chinese).But sometimes there are a time we're she felt butterfly in her stomach because of what Xu Jiaqi would say to her.The kid sometimes would tell her that she loved her but no only as her jiejie ( jiejie is older sister in chinese ).Well Yu Yan doesn't hate it but she actually loved it because she also felt the same way sometimes she would asked her mom if it that means Xu Jiaqi and her love eachother and her mom would always say yes that she also see what she see.She can tell how much Xu Jiaqi and Yu Yan loved eachother and her parents and Xu Jiaqi parents had made an agreement that they would marry Yu Yan to Xu Jiaqi.So for that Yu Yan need to make a lot of money so she can earn the marriage herself and not used their money because of how much Yu Yan love Xu Jiaqi she is willing to go study abroad about business just like how her dad and Xu Jiaqi dad do it so they can have a lot of experience aboard.She was leaving at the age of 15 with all of her bestfriend who their fathers daughter worked with.But Dai Meng and Zeng Keni didn't go because they had already go for a couple of years.Went they were leaving Xu Jiaqi asked her mom to not go to school because she wanted to say goodbye to her.Poor kid doesn't even know where Yu Yan was going and was just told that she will be leaving for quite some time which ended up being 4 years but they didn't see eachother for 7 years because of the busyness that she had forget about her promise to Xu Jiaqi that she had made at her 12th birthday party.Yu Yan was putting her stuff in her new apartment that her and her bestfriend buys that was really big and luxurious.She was running thru her old box went she saw a album with Xu Jiaqi,Xu Jiaqi and her together and some drawings that Xu Jiaqi would draw for her.At that time Yu Yan started tearing up and remember her promise that she made with Xu Jiaqi on her 12th birthday even though she knows that it will happen.

Flashback:

"Yu Yan Jiejie went Kiki is big, Kiki is going to marry Yu Yan Jiejie"- Xu Jiaqi said while tugging on Yu Yan shirt.
"Really?"-Yu Yan said in shocked went she heard this.
Xu Jiaqi just nodded while smiling shyly at Yu Yan.
"Well Xiao Huli you have to grow up to marry Yu Yan Jiejie"- Dai Meng said while smirking at Yu Yan and Xu Jiaqi.
"Well Dai Meng Jiejie is not wrong about that, Xiao Huli"- Zeng Keni said made their family and friends laugh.

"JieJie I really mean it when I grow up I going to marry Yu Yan Jiejie"- Xu Jiaqi said while sulking at them.

"Well you have to promise Jiejie that you will be a good girl and gets good grade in school"- Yu Yan said smiling while picking up and holding Xu Jiaqi in her arm.
"Ok Yu Yan Jiejie.I promise I will be a good girl and gets good grade in school"- Xu Jiaqi said as she hugged Yu Yan's neck.
Yu Yan smiled and pulled her pinky.
"You have to pinky promise a about that my Xiao Huli"- Yu Yan said while smiling.
Xu Jiaqi pulled her pinky and Yu Yan almost immediately locks their pinky together.
"I also promise that will take care of you and never leave even if I did I will come back to find you and remember don't ever break our promise my Little Xiao Huli"- Yu Yan whispered in Xu Jiaqi ears softly after locking their pinky.

End Of Flashback.

"I will find you My Little Fox"- Yu Yan mumbled as she remember her little fox.

THANK YOU FOR READING I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU READING MY BOOK AND IT WILL BE THE BEST IF YOU ALSO SUPPORT MY FIRST BOOK "I WILL PROTECT YOU"AND THIS IS MY SECOND BOOK SO PLEASE IF THERE'S SOME WRONG GRAMMAR SORRY ABOUT THAT CUZ I REALLY STARTED TO RUSH TO MAKE THE PROLOGUE AND START THE CHAPTER.AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING 😁😁