Chapter 13

Xu Jiaqi Pov

I woke up from my sleep and found myself in Yu Yan Jiejie bedroom.I look at the clock and saw that it was already 12 o'clock and at the same time my stomach make a noise.

"How long have I been asleep for?"I ask myself as I rub my eyes.

I walk outside the room still rubbing my eyes and I saw Yu Yan Jiejie and the others with Xinran.I walk to them and Keyin Jiejie immediately saw me.

"Xiao Qi! You're finally awake now."Keyin Jiejie said as she get up from her sit and hug me.

I just nodded cuz I'm still a little sleepy.

"Xiao Qi are you still tired?"Keyin Jiejie ask me.

"Yeah...."I said as I yawn.

And after that I realized that I was suppose to meet with Xu YangYuZhuo at school.

"Xiao Qi what with that face?"Keni Jiejie ask me.

"I was suppose to meet Xu YangYuZhuo at school."I said as I slapped my forehead.

"Huh?Why?"Meng Jie ask.

"I suppose to tutor her.Since she is bad at math and I was suppose to tutor her."I said to them.

"Well what time are you suppose to meet her?"Yu Yan Jiejie ask.

"Like 12:20 I think?..."I said as I was unsure with my answer.

"Well I guess you're not late since it's only 12 o'clock."Xin Jie said.

"Yeah but I'm not even there."I said as I pack my bag so fast that it make my left arm hurt.So I just hold it in even though it sting so bad.

I was packing my backpack when I can't find my phone.I look everywhere in my bag and still can't find it.So I decide to ask Meng Jie.

"Meng Jie have you seen my phone?"I ask her.

"Yeah it's right here."Meng Jie ask and handed me my phone.

I take it from her and said thank you.I open my phone and saw one notification.So I open it and saw that it was and unknown number.I click it and saw a text.

'Hey it's your seniors.We want you to come at school in seven days after this message and if you don't come we will find your bestfriends and beat them up.So you better come nerd.'I froze on the spot and hold onto my phone as tight as I can.

"Xiao Qi are you ok?You look like you're mad or something."Mohan Jiejie ask me.I shook my head and turn to her.

"Oh nothing it's just Sun Rui.Nothing much."I said as I smile at her.

"Well before you go we have to clean your wound.So come here right now."She said and I tried to run when Yanni Jiejie and Yu Yan Jiejie was already Infront of me.Yu Yan Jiejie slowly pick me up and carried me to the couch and put me in her lap.She smile at me while I pout at her.

"Why do Jiejie always know what I'm going to do."I mumbled to myself but loud enough for Yu Yan Jiejie to hear me.

"Remember Xiao Qi.Who takes care of you when you're sick.So I know what you will do when it comes to this."Yu Yan Jiejie said and I pout at her.

I saw Anqi Jiejie smirking at me while handed Mohan Jiejie the bandages and stuff.Mohan Jiejie walk to me and slowly unbutton my shirt.She cut the bandages that was wrapped around my left arm and take the bandages of the wound and place it at the table.She put the medicine on the cotton and slowly clean my wound.I hold onto Yu Yan Jiejie hand as I whimper from the pain.

"Ah!It hurts!"I said as tears came out of my eyes and I hold onto Yu Yan Jiejie hands even tighter.

"Shh..... It's ok just hold onto Jiejie hands when it hurt ok?"Yu Yan Jiejie said as she wiped the tears on my eyes and I hold onto her hands even tighter.

After a couple of minutes of pain and crying it's finally finished.I took a deep breath after the suffering is finally done.Mohan Jiejie is wrapping the bandages on my left arm.After she's done she took the everything and and throw it out.Yu Yan Jiejie button up my shirt as I laid my head on her shoulder from the tiredness.

"I never ever want to experience that ever again."I said as my head is still on Yu Yan Jiejie.

"Sorry kid after you're back from spending time with Xu YangYuZhuo you still have to experience the pain."Mohan Jiejie said to me as she patted my head.

"It's ok.I just have to ran away from them and the suffering is going to be gone."I mumbled to myself as I thought they couldn't hear what I just say.

"Xiao Qi don't think we can't hear what you was just saying."Meng Jie said.

"I-I d-didn't say anything.I just say let's go before Xu YangYuZhuo gets mad at me."I tried to lie to them.

"Xiao Huli.Remember that you're bad at lying and also you are literally sitting on Yu Yan Jiejie's lap."Xue'er Jiejie said as I look at Yu Yan Jiejie with horror in my eyes.

"And remember that I hate when people lie to me or someone else."Yu Yan Jiejie said as she make the voice the deep voice and that's the thing she do when she is either mad or she is warning you when you make a mistake.

'Uh oh..'I think as I run into and bathroom that I hide from Anqi Jiejie a couple of hours ago and lock myself in there.

Knock Knock Knock

"Kiki Xu Jiaqi you better open the door and get your punishment.Right now!"Yu Yan Jiejie said as she knock on the door.

"Yu Yan Jiejie I'm Sorry.I won't do it ever again."I said but I know I would still run from her.

"You don't lie again from me Xu Jiaqi!"She said.

My backpack was with me same with my phone since I took it when I was running to lock myself in here.My phone started ringing.I look at my phone and saw that it was Xu YangYuZhuo.So I pick up the call.

"Xu YangYuZhuo not right now.I'm busy getting scold by my Jiejie."I said to her but I just heard her panting like she was running.

"XU JIAQI HELP ME!! OUR OLD SENIORS IS CHASING ME AND I CAN'T RUN ANYMORE!!"Xu YangYuZhuo yelled to me.

"Where are you?!?"I ask her.

"I'M NEAR YOUR JIEJIE APARTMENT AND I'M NEAR THE ABANDONED HOUSE THAT WE US TO GO!XU JIAQI HELP ME!THEY ARE NEAR ME!!!"Xu YangYuZhuo yelled.I open the bathroom door as I sprinted towards the door.

"XU YANGYUZHUO JUST HIDE SOMEWHERE!!I'M COMING!!"I yelled to her before opening the door and sprinted outside trying to find Xu YangYuZhuo.

"KIKI XU JIAQI WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!STOP THERE!!"I heard Yu Yan Jiejie yelled at me.

"MY FRIEND IS IN DANGER WHEN I'M GOING HOME I WILL CALL YOU!!"I said as I sprinted towards the stairs.

'Xu YangYuZhuo where are you??"Why does this have to happen right now."I think to myself as I remember Sun Rui.

I called her so I can inform her if something bad happened to me or Xu YangYuZhuo.Aftet three rings she finally pick up.

"Wei!!"She said.

"RUI GE.XU YANGYUZHUO IS IN DANGER!!CODE RED SHE IS BEING CHASE BY OUR OLD SENIORS.I C RUNNING AS FAST AS I CAN TO FIND HER AND IF ANYTHING HAPPEN HELP US!!"I yelled at her.

"HUH!?!?WHAT?!?WHERE ARE YOU AND XU YANGYUZHUO?!?"Sun Rui said to me.

"AS I SAID I'M STILL RUNNING TO FIND HER WHILE SHE IS NEAR MY JIEJIE'S HOUSE AND SHE IS TECHNICALLY NEAR THE OLD ABANDONED HOUSE AND I TOLD HER TO HIDE."I said to her.

"OK!I'M COMING SO BEAR WITH THEM BEFORE I COME!"Sun Rui said as she hung up the call.

I put my phone in my pocket and started to find Xu YangYuZhuo.I look and I saw her getting corner at a wall.So I ran as fast as I could to protect her.

'Why is these seniors still want with us?'I questions myself.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!😁😁HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY!!♥️♥️