Chapter 28

Yu Yan's Pov

I slowly kiss her on her lips.I moved my left hand to hold her waist as I kiss her more passionately.I always want to taste her lips and when I did it's the best thing I ever felt.My left arm slowly moved from her waist to under her shirt.I slowly went to touch her nipples making her moan.I use that chance to put my tongue in her mouth.I roam her mouth.As I kiss her more.I broke the kiss and I look at her who is blushing.

"Xiao Qi....Are you shy?"I ask her when she moved her eyes from look at me.

"Y-Yes....."She said making me chuckle.

"Xiao Qi?Why are you shy?"I ask her.

"I-It's because I kissed Jiejie...."She said making me smile at her answer.

"Now.Remember this is only the start.I'm not even punishing you yet."I said to her making her look at me in disbelief.

🔞🔞⚠️SMUT WARNING!!IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE ON READING THIS PART PLEASE SKIP IT!!NOW LET'S GET BACK TO YU YAN PUNISHMENT!!🔞🔞😁⚠️

I slowly carried her with my left hand and kiss her neck making her moan.

"Ah!Jiejie not t-there."She moan.

I open the door to my room and lock them after getting in.In slowly laid her down to my bed and kiss her neck making her moan again.

"Jiejie!Please!N-Not there!Ah!"She said as she moan again when I found her sweet spot.

I stop all of my movement and I look at her.

"Xiao Qi.I will make you beg for me to stop.So you better be prepare."I said to her and I saw her gulp.

How cute.

I slowly stated kissing back her neck and unbutton her shirt.I unclasped her bra and my left hand hold her right breast making her moan.I slowly moved my hand to remove her pants and her panties.After I remove them I started playing with her clit making her gasp and moan louder.

"Ah!Ah!Jiejie!N-Not there!!"She moan.

I started to rubbed it faster than before and she moan louder.I slowly moved mouth to her clit and start licking them making her moan louder for the pleasure.

"Ah...!Jiejie....!"She moan.

"Yes Baby? Remember what I said?I'll make you beg for me to stop.This is what you get baby for lying to me."I said before I put my tongue her without a warning.She arched her back after I put my tongue in her after a while I change my tongue to my finger.I put it in her making her scream.

"AH!!Jiejie!! D-don't!I-It hurt!!"She said as tears came out of her eyes.

"Shh.... Don't worry baby.I'll slowly down on you."I said as I slowly down my pace and kiss her tears.

"Ah!Jiejie!!"She scream again and I put one more finger in her.

I push my finger in and out of her and she started to moan louder.And before she knows it I already put three fingers in her.

"Jiejie!! I-I'm going to c-cum!!"She moan.

"Cum for me Baby."I said as a lot of liquid came out of her.

I pulled my finger out of her and lick it.I went to her and give her a kiss and I parted and goes to my drawer and get the real thing .The strap on.

I putted it on my waist and goes back to Xu Jiaqi.

"J-Jiejie is t-that-Ah!"She couldn't finish her words when I just put the strap on in her.