thirty-seven; anchors

Start from the beginning

Kira's eyes lit up, "Yeah! Sure!" She said. In just the short time being at the school, she had heard a lot about a girl by the name of Kennedy Hale. Kennedy was the resident IT girl of Beacon Hills. Pretty much everyone had had a crush on her, she was smart, pretty, nice, and sadly taken by a resident nerd named Stiles Stilinski.

"Great!" Kennedy chimed, linking arms with Kira. "I'll give you a mini tour while we chat," Kira looked back at her dad, waving goodbye.

"You totally just saved me from that," Kira said quietly.

Kennedy shrugged, "Hey, that's kinda my thing." She said. "So, how do you like Beacon Hills? Just as boring as you'd hoped?"

Kira frowned, "Actually I was hoping for more." Kennedy pushed open the library doors, following the girl inside. "At my last school, I wasn't exactly, popular," The Yukimura explained. Kennedy sat down across from her, the both of them setting their bags down. "I did have some good friends. I was hoping it'd be similar." Kira sighed, looking at the table surface. "But so far I'm out of luck."

The Hale looked down in thought. She reached over, tapping the table with her nails. "Well, as of today, consider your life changed," She said with a grin. Kira looked up in confusion. "We're friends now, silly."

"We are?" Kira stuttered, looking at her with wide eyes.

"Yes," Kennedy stated, "So consider yourself popular, Kira Yukimura, because you just got in with Homecoming queen." Kira smiled softly, excited to actually have a friend. Not only that, a friend who was normal. And, of course, there was the plus of Kennedy being remarkably attractive.

༺❀༻

Kennedy sat in Scott's room, eating a bag of chips as Scott and Isaac walked in. "Right at her head?" Scott asked in disbelief. According to the Lahey, Allison had had another moment, and almost shot Lydia with an arrow. Isaac had luckily been there to save her.

"Almost right through it." Isaac explained, "And she keeps saying the same thing, that she keeps seeing her aunt."

Scott sat down on the bed. Kennedy smirked, "Sounds like someone's a little," Kennedy pointed at her skull, making a whistle noise.

"Whatever's happening to you guys is getting worse." Isaac said, dismissing Kennedy completely. "If I hadn't been there, then Lydia would be dead."

Scott paused, looking up at the Lahey, "What were you doing there?" Isaac paused, looking over at Kennedy.

The Hale girl shrugged, "Can't help you with that one," She mumbled. Within moments, Scott throws Isaac out of his room, this time a picture frame falling.

Melissa looks up at the stairs, "Oh, you guys, come on. This house does not have a supernatural ability to heal!" She yells, "So, stop it!"

"I'll keep them apart, Ms. McCall!" Kennedy yelled as she smiles kindly.

"That's why I love you, Kenny!"

Scott looked back at Kennedy, causing her to give a cheesy smile. "Are you enjoying the rest of us struggling?" He asked. Kennedy paused in thought.

"Usually, I'd say no." Kennedy said, holding her chip bag. "But, I really like not being the one who's going through the dreams, visions, and feeling like I've gone insane." She grinned before eating another chip.