thirty-seven; anchors

Start from the beginning

Lydia looks up into the air, "What?" She asks, pretending to be oblivious.

Kennedy giggles as Stiles grabs her hand, pulling her away. "Oh, come on," Kennedy whined, "I'm sorry if I made you mad,"

Stiles turned towards her, the two of them leaning onto the lockers. "You didn't," He sighed, leaning over and kissing her softly. "How are you feeling, by the way?" Kennedy exhales as she wraps her arms around his waist, inhaling his scent that has always been a safe place for her.

"I feel like I wish we skipped school so you and I could sit in your bed and watch Star Wars," She says finally, looking back up at him.

"Oh really?" Stiles asked questioningly. "You didn't even turn that into some sex-inuendo." He says.

Kennedy shrugged, "Because I don't need to imply having sex with you to have sex with you," She said. Patting his chest, Kennedy struts away. Stiles blinked as he watched. Scott approached him, patting his back.

"Now you understand why I had a crush on her for years?" Scott asked with a teasing smile.

Stiles swallowed nervously, "I'm the luckiest man in the world," He uttered out before jumping in the air, speed walking towards class. Kennedy was already sitting in her seat, winking at Scott and Stiles as they sat in the row next to her. Scott rolled his eyes, sitting behind the human boy.

"Good morning, everyone." A man said as he stood at the desk in the front of the room. "My name is Mr. Yukimura. I'll be taking over for your previous History Teacher." Kennedy raises a brow, looking around the class in boredom. "My family and I moved here three weeks ago. I'm sure, by now, you all know my daughter, Kira." The class was silent, and Mr. Yukinura gives a closed mouth smile. "Or you might not since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school. Or brought a friend home for that matter." The sound of a loud sigh followed by a thump causes the class to turn around. Kennedy looks as a head of black hair looks up, a pretty asian girl looking around. Kira's eyes landed on Kennedy, who smiled innocently. Kira smiled nervously, shrinking in her seat. "Now, let's begin with American History at the turn of the 20th century."

༺❀༻

Kennedy walked down the hall, looking at Scott and Stiles. She smiled, walking towards her locker. "I thought you said you wanted to make friends."

"Not like that."

Kennedy looks behind her to see Mr Yukimura and his daughter talking. "You said you wanted to be noticed."

"I could set myself on fire and be noticed."
Kira pointed out.

"Well, then you'd be dead."

Kira nods, "Exactly."

Kennedy shakes her head, closing her locker. She turns to walk to her friends, pausing when Stiles puts Scott's head down, pushing him down the hall. Kennedy realizes it's something about what's been happening to them. She turns around, rushing to Kira and her dad. If she can't help with Scott, she can't help someone with a normal problem.

"Hi, I'm Kennedy Hale,"

Mr. Yukimura smiles, "Kennedy! I've heard so many things about you from other teachers. All really good things."

Kennedy smiles, "I'm glad," She says, looking over at Kira. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the library with me during my free period,"