》Cream》: Fake innocence 🍋

Start from the beginning

"You dirty little sub... Having such dreams about me~"

He purred. Cross gasped and blushed at his tone and the fact that he had found that out, swallowing down nerves as he pushed at Dream's chest with a non-threatening growl.

"Dream, let me go."

The positive one simply gave a sweet giggle and snapped his fingers. Instantly Cross's wrists and ankles were tied to the bed posts; the ankle shackles slightly longer to allow his legs to bend at the knees. Cross gasped and opened his mouth to ask what the hell was going on, but was interrupted by Dream smashing their lips together and ramming his tongue down his throat at the open opportunity.

Cross gasped and moaned as Dream's hands began to wander over his body; the oreo trying hard to ignore his growing arousal that occured as a result. It was no use; Dream already knew, and had known from the moment Cross had begun having his overly realistic dream.

Dream slowly rubbed his way down Cross's body, reaching his pelvis as he began to firmly grope and pinch the area. He slapped his ass and rubbed his inner thighs, as Cross gave a few cute yips and moans, his entire face purple. Dream practically melted at those noises; his hands now gripping his thighs as he pulled away from the kiss and pulled down the taller's pants with his teeth.

He immediately let his tongue roam around his pelvic area, letting no nook or cranny go untouched. Cross practically burned up at his touch, his magic solidifying to form an attractive female ecto with A-cup breasts, abs on his slim stomach and a thick ass and thighs to compensate for his small chest.

Dream's eyelights flickered to hearts as he drooled at the sight, his male ecto forming and his dick sticking straight up. The golden, muscular body as certainly attractive, and showed off the years of hard grind Dream had worked through. Cross's face burned as he sputtered and moaned, trying to get over to Dream as he felt incredibly aroused. Dream let out a low chuckle, whispering in Cross's ear while slowly rubbing his clit with two fingers.

"Someone's needy~"

He cooed, dragging his tongue across Cross's jawline. Cross shivered and couldn't find it in himself to say something clever back, simply looking up at Dream pleadingly and slowly grinding against the bed. Dream grinned at his impatience and tutted; shaking his head and wagging a finger in the other's face as he lifted his hips above the bed. He removed his own pants, his huge dick springing right up. It took one glance at Cross's needy and lust-filled expression for Dream to simply slam entirely into him with no warning.

Cross let out a pain-filled screech; tears in his eyes at the intense pain as Dream's member tore his insides. Dream softened and hushed him softly, cupping his cheek and brushing his thumb over the tears that fell, wiping them away as he rubbed his sides and stomach lovingly. He waited until Cross gave him the signal to move, then wasted no time in pounding into Cross at top speed.

Cross's tongue lolled out; his eyelights rolling back as his back arched and he let out loud and lewd moans. The pain dissipated; intense pleasure left in its stead as Dream ravaged the taller's pussy and groped his ass, slapping it so hard it left a stinging red mark. It didn't take long for Cross's stomach to flip and knot, his insides feeling like they were being rearranged as Dream fucked him mercilessly.

Dream went until he felt Cross's climax draw near, then pulled out and sunk his fangs into one of his breasts.

"Beg for me, Crossy~ Beg for master~!"

Cross blushed even harder if possible, looking up at Dream in shock and clearing his throat as he felt his voice had gone all weak and raspy from how vocal he was.

"W-wha-?"

"You heard me. Beg me for release."

Cross swallowed and averted his gaze, sensing Dream's determination and knowing there was no getting out of this. It was this, or risking being left here tied up with no way of pleasuring himself.

"...Please finish me off... master..."

Dream gained the widest, most shit-eating grin as he nodded slowly and slapped Cross's ass again, squeezing his nipples.

"There's a good boy... my little sub~"

He cooed, slamming right back into Cross and pile-driving it like it was his last day alive. He didn't hold back for a second; whistling lowly when he could see his tip through the glow of Cross's stomach. Cross was beside himself at this point; drool spilling out of his gaping mouth as high pitched, shrieky moans flew from him, his back arched to an impressive height with sweat making the sheets stick to him. It didn't take long for him to reach his release; climaxing hard all over Dream's member with the loudest moan yet as his eyelights rolled right back into his skull and his walls clamped around Dream's dick.

Dream felt his thrusts get sloppy, his dick twitching as he pulled out just in time and climaxed to the side onto the sheets. He panted and caught his breath, then smirked at the absolute drooling mess he had made the monochrome skeleton as he unsummoned his ecto and flopped right on top of him.

Cross panted and gave a soft groan, his eyelights coming back into focus as he looked down at Dream and gave a huff. His cheeks burned still as he wrapped his arms around the smaller, pouting and puffing out his cheeks.

"I didn't know you were such a perv."

"Hey, I can't be innocent sunshine and rainbows all the time."

Cross gave a nod of understanding and internally swore at how bad this was going to hurt in the morning, pulling the covers over the both of them as Dream grinned and raised a bonebrow.

"That eager to have another dream about me?"

"Oh, shut up."

Dream snorted and shook his head, yawning softly and snuggling right into the taller as he pressed his warm body against Cross's sweaty one.

"Love you Crossy."

Cross smiled and blushed, giving a happy sigh of content as he sunk down into the warmth and closed his eyes as he held Dream close to his chest.

"I love you too, Dream."

And with that, the two hornies fell asleep in each other's embrace. And Killer made fun of Cross the next morning. That too.

1715 words, hope you enjoyed!
Bye! <3