BONUS CHAPTER

Sobs and hiccups.

That's the only thing you and the others can hear, they don't know what to do, it's only your brother whose comforting you're crying figure.

There's nothing we can do now, it's too late. You badly want to go back to the castle to check Sunoo but your brother strongly disagree with this idea of yours.

"What are we suppose to do now?" Asked Heeseung as he walked towards you and Jungwon. Even Jungwon can't speak up, no one dares to speak up.

"I really don't know hyung. I don't know." Jungwon said as he lowered his head, Jay stood up and comforted Jungwon.

"It's okay Jungwon, we really don't know what might happen next." He said as he patted Jungwon's back.

All of you gathered around at the majestic looking lake, Jay is beside Jungwon, Heeseung is beside you and Jake, Sunghoon and Ni-ki at the side, I'm pretty sure Ni-ki is crying but I have no energy to comfort him right now.

"Home."

"W-what?"

"I want to go home Jungwon." You said before wiping your teary eyes, "Are you sur-"

"It's the only way to move on from him and forget this horrible thing that happened." You cut your brother off.

"Are you g-gonna leave us?" Asked Ni-ki, whose walking towards you,

You sigh before saying, "I have to Ni-ki, if only I have a chance to stay in here for eternal life, but no, I really can't." You replied.

Afraid that your tears might come down again, you avoid eye contacts with them. "Me and Jungwon will leave this 5 am, Is that clear you guys?" You said, still not looking to them.

"You and Jungwon will leave us here?" You were about to answer Jay but Jungwon spoke first, "We have to Jay hyung, I need to stick with my sister."

They looked at each other before nodding.

.

And so, here you both, ready to leave this world with precious memories. You couldn't help but to cry seeing the sight of your friends trying not to cry infront of you, in fact it was Heeseung and Jake whose crying hard.

"Please don't cry everyone, I'll try to go back here. In the future." You said, trying to lift their moods up, but nothing worked.

"Awww come on everyone, it's gonna be okay." You said as you tried hiding your sobs by laughing.

"Were gonna miss you a lot Shirean, a lot." Said Heeseung before engulfing you with a hug, and that's where you lost it.

First, second, third and more tears are escaping your swollen eyes. "Group hug!" Said Jake as he laughed a little, ignoring the pain he feels in his heart.

Everyone is hugging each other, saying last sweet messages to you and to Jungwon, oh how you will miss this boys.

"Hey, the sun is almost up." You chuckled as you wipe your tears.

Sun.

Kim Sunoo, I hope you will know how much I love you and miss you.

Jungwon helped you gather all the things you both need, before saying, "Guess this is it, we need to go now guys."

You looked at them as they tried to smile but their eyes said no. You quickly ran towards them again before hugging them one by one.

"I will miss you guys so much, I'll be back."

"Bye Shirean and Jungwon." They said before waving their last goodbyes.

"You ready sis?" Said Jungwon, as he tightly held your hand, and in response, you nodded.

See you again Sunoo.

.

Nothing changed huh.

It's still the colorless and dull color as you imagine it would be. "Wow, nothing changed, Your house is still as dull as ever." Said Jungwon as he scoffed.

"Yeah, nothing really changed this place, except that Lava Lamp over there." You said as you point at the living room's table.

You walked towards it before turning to Jungwon, "That's strange my and my sister never bought any Lava Lamp nor have one."

"Mayb-"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!" A voice said behind you.

You and Jungwon flinched by the sudden shout, as the big brother he is, he quickly protected you.

"Jay?"

"What? Who? Ah gosh! Guys it's Jungwon!" He said, you peeked to see his face and it was indeed Jay.

You took a step and hooked your arm with Jungwon's. "Oh my! Shirean is here too!" He said before engulfing you with a hug, it didn't took long enough for you to hug him back also.

"Where have you guys been? We guys have been missing for 6 months." Jay said,

"Uh, well-"

"Is that? Ahhhhh! Jungwon and Shirean is back!" Said Sunghoon as he ran towards you three and engulf you and Jungwon with a tight hug.

"H-hyung, we can't breathe." Jungwon said as he keeps patting Sunghoon's back, while you chuckled.

"What's wrong Jay? Layla took off.. Brooo!" Jake said as he entered the scene, "You guys are back! Welcome back!" He said as he hugged you both.

"What are you guys doing here in my house? Like all of you?" You said to them, "Well, after the incident or crime or whatever that is, the officer decided to take down of your house because you've gone missing, and in order to keep this place, we decided to live here for 6 months." Sunghoon said.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you guys." You said as you chuckled, "But whose idea is that?" You continued,

"It was Jay's idea, he was too worried for you, he even cried multiple times because he misses yo- Ouch!" Jay quickly elbowed Jake before finishing his sentence.

Sunghoon chuckled before saying, "Isn't it obvious Shirean? Jay likes you."

"Yah! Park Sunghoon!" Jay shouted as he lowered his head in embarrassment.

Maybe this can help me to move on from Kim Sunoo.

You chuckled before walking towards Jay and patted his head, "It's okay Jay."

"If you forget sis, your brother is still here." Jungwon said behind you,

Maybe they can help me to forgot that horrible memory and to move on from him, which is precisely hard but who knows?

I was about to kiss Jay's cheek but a voice rang in my ears,

"You made a promise my love, I will get you back, I promise."