CHAPTER 3

School is done, finally. Your body is about to give up on you but you need to make money or else your sister will kill the heck out of you.

While walking towards your part time job, you can't help to think about them.

What's wrong with Jake and Jungwon?

Even their name sounds familiar.

Wanna know their story behind my dreams and fantasy?

Jungwon is friend with him, and he's protective over me. When I got into that world Jungwon approached me because I looked like a lost child. He also said his friend is charming and a prince.

You knew for a fact that there's a lot of girls after a prince. I mean who wouldn't want to be with a prince?

He treated me like his sister but were not related to each other. But I love how he treats me, I remember I have no place to sleep, he insisted me to sleep in his house. He bought me some pajamas, dresses and everything.

But the best thing happened is when he introduced me to him.

Jake, hmmm Jake is the sheperd boy that I bumped into. I was looking at the horses, wanting to ride them because I haven't tried riding them. Jake bumped into me and we introduced ourselves, but I couldn't help to look at the horses.

Jake looked where I was staring and chuckled. I found out that Jake own them, and gave me a chance to ride it. I chose the white horse with a black hole in his forehead, I found it cute and outstanding.

Who wouldn't like this kind of man?

Back to reality, I work at a Café named Highclere Café.

The smell of coffee makes me feel like I'm in Cloud 9. And yes I'm addicted to coffee.

I also made some friends in here, I mean if you're working, you need someone to accompany you.

Sunghoon and Jay. I met them here looking for a job when I was already working in here. Our boss said that I can help them manage the café so that's why I'm friends with two good looking man.

"Oh! Rean is here! Hyung look!" Sunghoon said, waving at you

"Hi Hoonie! Oh Jay? What happened to your hand?" You said, reaching for his hand.

Jay was caught off guard of what you did, but you were looking at his hands, worried.

Maybe this man likes you afterall, he was attracted by your personality and he loves it when you smile a lot because that's the reason why this man likes you. Sadly, Sunghoon only know how he feels towards you.

"Hyung accidentally spilled hot water in his hands" Sunghoon said from behind.

You pulled Jay into a corner not even knowing this man is screaming because of how you treat him.

Rummaging through your bag, looking for your cream. You always bring this with you because you always burn your hands. You were too busy looking for it that you didn't even notice Jay is admiring you.

"I told you to be careful right?" You said turning your head to him but you found him staring at you.

"You did, I was just being clumsy and it was an accident mademoiselle" He said

Yup, he calls me that, but I didn't mind it because a lot of people do that to me.

You just shaked your head and chuckled. Unfortunately Sunghoon is working hard.

"We need to get back to work, look at Sunghoon" You looked at Sunghoon who is struggling with costumers coming.

"Yeah, we should, come on" Jay said, pulling your arms to stand up.

.

Exhausting, that's the word your feeling right now. You wish you can cuddle with your pillows and let your bed eat you.

"Rean? You okay?" Sunghoon said, sitting besides you

"I'm fine, just tired, huhu" You said, dramatically crying

"You should go home, its 6:30 already, I'll ask Jay hyung to take you since my work will end at 8" Sunghoon said while offering his hands, helping you to stand up.

"Yang Shirean!" My boss screamed my name, coming from his office.

Did I do something?! Oh my god, please help me

Sunghoon noticed the panic in your eyes, "Don't worry he won't kill you. Jay hyung will wait for you don't worry" Sunghoon said, patting your head

"Thanks Honnie" You said and left him.

"Yes Mr. Shin?" You said, peeking your head through the door

"Please come in Mrs. Yang" He said, smiling

Well this is weird

"Since your working hard here, I'll promote you the new manager of this Café! He said, reaching his hands to mine to shake

You were too happy, but you controlled yourself.

"Thank you so much Mr. Shin!" You said

"No need to thank me, now go home and get some rest"