CHAPTER 17

Closing your door while you couldn't think straight what Sunoo just said to you.

"You were mine once upon a tree." He said, with admiration in his eyes.

What does he mean that time? Is he playing with me? or was it true? I mean, some memories are trying to break free but I still couldn't remember it.

.

"You were mine once upon a tree." He said while looking at you. What he said makes you widened your eyes and quickly turn your head to him.

"What are you saying Sunoo?" You said, turning to his side, "This isn't a good time to tell jokes you know." You continued, trying to ignore the uncomfortable feeling between you both.

He chuckled before closing his diary and placed it in his lap.

"I'm not joking, all the thing I told you are real. Why would I lie to you?" He said, staring at your eyes,

You couldn't think straight. You guys were together a long time ago? But why didn't you remember him? Neither you're relationship with him.

Did the Gods brainwashed me? Then I was reborn? No no no, this is real life, wake up.

Sunoo can see the confusion in your face and trying to remember it all. He chuckled before saying to you,

"I can see the confusion in your face, as much as I want you to remember it all, don't force yourself, if you can't remember it's okay, don't stress yourself." He said, before placing his hands in your right shoulder.

You looked at him before forcing a smile, "Thank you, will you give me some more time?" You said, he smiled before nodding.

.

A long and deep sigh escape your mouth before throwing yourself into your bed.

"What am I suppose to do?" You thought while staring at the ceiling, How can I remember all the things we did? How can I remember that time where me and him are still together? Oh god.

CREAK!

"Who the fuc-" "Oh, Linnet!" You shouted as Linnet hopped into your bed and cuddled with you.

The wolf curled into a ball and released a long sigh. I guess this wolf is pretty tired. But I'm pretty sure I said to head for the castle... Ah, he's still a pup Shirean, pups are way too energetic.

You carefully inched away from him and got out of your bed to clean up, oh and if youre wondering, I already ate with Jungwon, Sunoo and an unexpected guest arrived, Heeseung, Jay and Ni-ki. I freaked out, but thankfully Jungwon is there to calm me down.

Though I never met the youngest one, Ni-ki. He's so sweet and tiny, I'm sure girls will surround this baby in the real world. Speaking of the "real world" how are they?

.

The day when your sister almost killed you

"Hyung!" Jay shouted from behind, the siren of the police can be heard and you can tell the your neighbors are terrified.

Heeseung turned around only to see Jay, Sunghoon and Jake panicking.

"H-hyung, what happened to Shirean and to her sister?" Sunghoon said, catching his breath,

"Seems like her sister attacked her, and she managed to escape from her, but we can't track her down." The police said while writing something which I assume his notepad.

"How did you know?" Jake said, as he placed his hand in Heeseung' s shoulder.

"We asked their neighbors, and they said that the oldest one always hurt her physically and mentally." The police said to them.

All of them widened their eyes but not Jay, he knows your sister is strict but not like this.

His anger issues bubbles up, and dashed into your house and continues to shout your name.

The police and the others tried to stopped him, but nothing worked.

"Where the heck are you?" He said, while tears are running free from his eyes.

.

Meanwhile, no matter how you force yourself to sleep, you couldn't. You tried changing positions, hugging pillows but nothing worked.

You groaned and sat straight in your bed, you looked over your left and the moon is shining bright. Still couldn't help but to think what Sunoo said to you, until an idea popped into your mind.

"What if.. I sneak out and read Sunoo' s diary?" You thought, You knew reading personal stuffs are wrong, especially a diary.

And that's where you have decided to sneak out and read Sunoo' s diary. But of course you need someone beside you, Linnet.

You slightly shake Linnet and said, "Linnet wake up and follow me." You said as you quietly got out from your bed. Linnet fluttered his eyes before following you. You grabbed a black coat and an all dress, that will perfectly cover you.

You quickly dressed up and grabbed the things you needed.

"Ha- How am I suppose to go in there without.. oh I just need to sneak out from the back door and grab a horse." You said, "Now, you need to be quiet Linnet, we wouldn't like being caught by guards or whatever." You said to Linnet, whose listening to you very carefully.

As you walked infront of your door, you carefully opened your door. "Linnet, please take the lead." You said, very quietly as you tied a collar into Linnet's neck.

You closed the door and signaled Linnet to take the lead, and which he did. It isn't that dark nor bright and you can still see the pathway but it's better to let Linnet lead the way.

The stairs, ballroom, kitchen, and finally the outside barn.

"Wow, how can I choose one? They look so fabulous and charming." You said, as your eyes roamed around for a perfect horse.

Suddenly, Linnet walked away from you, heading for the all black horse but his hooves are white.

You gasped and ran into the horse. "Oh gosh, good boy!" You said as you patted Linnet's head. Yup, this is the one for you.

You climbed up shocked, "Woah, I thought your gonna kick me once I climbed up." You said, chuckling. You looked back to Linnet and said, "You're a powerful wolf Linnet, you can catch up with us." You said and Linnet stood up, ready to go.

You looked infront of you, the gates are opened wide,

"Guess, this is it." You said, as you rode away.