CHAPTER 20

Living here with the others isn't that bad, it's peaceful and lovely. You spend time with your brother, friends and mostly your lover.

Though, Jungwon is still teaching Sunoo to control himself, and you were hoping that Sunoo can control this side of him, but no. It's been stressful for you and Jungwon, your brother will always report that Sunoo loses his control whenever he trains him, like what happened yesterday.

They were off to the forest so that Sunoo can learn how to control himself but when he saw a wolf coming in their way he quickly attacked it and slashed the poor wolf.

Jungwon noticed that his eyes glowed when he attacked the wolf which he never experience. Jungwon didn't share this thought with you because you might lose your mind if he told you this.

But you started to notice his weird little moves, every night Sunoo sneaks out and always came home with a slash of blood in his side lips and that's where you and your brother took some actions.

Heeseung, Jay, Jake and Sunghoon helped you both, but didn't bother to tell the youngest, we wouldn't like the youngest boy get worried for his hyung.

"Shirean! I'm home." Sunoo shouted at the front door, you smiled before walking towards him. But today is different, there's no slash of blood in his face, and that is good news.

"Where did you go? Everyday, you go out without saying any words to me." You said as you brushed his hair away from his eyes,

"Aww, looks like someone's worried for me." Sunoo said as wiggled his eyebrows and kissed your cheeks.

Blushing, you looked away before saying, "There's no time for teasing Mr. Kim, you didn't even ate your breakfast, come let's eat." You said, before enter wining your hands with him.

The boy chuckled and looked at you with love in his eyes, who wouldn't like this kind of partner?

.

"Oh my Jungwon, you look like a dead flower! Come, eat with us." You said as you walked towards your brother, that looks like who doesn't get enough sleep, pretty much look like a dead flower indeed.

"Oh, what happened to you Jungwon?" Asked Sunoo when Jungwon took a sit beside me,

"Nothing hyung, I just need to study something or to find out perhaps." Jungwon said before stuffing himself with a cinnamon roll, me and Sunoo looked at each other and of course I need to act like I don't know so I shrugged and continued eating.

"That's unusual of you Jungwon, you never usually spend your time stuffing yourself with books." Sunoo chuckled before took a spoonful of porridge in his mouth,

"Because it's there might be an emergency, we never know what will happened if you lo-"

KICK! "Ow! Shirean what was that for?" Jungwon said as he looked at you with irritation in his eyes, oh gosh this man is ready to spill our secret. I looked at him with my dagger eyes, signaling him to go with the flow.

"What was that Jungwon? Are you both okay?" Sunoo asked as he looked at you both, "Everything's fine hyung, Shirean just accidentally stepped on my toes." Jungwon responded and faked a laugh.

"You both are really weird sometimes." Sunoo said as he chuckled,

While you three are eating peacefully an unexpected thing happened. Dane came towards you breathing heavily.

"Shirean, it's here." She said as she tried to steady her breathing, "Jeez Dane, you can just walk you know? It's not like that's why to important." You said as you stand up and patted her back.