CHAPTER 7

"Yang Shirean?" He said, looking at you with wide eyes.

who is he? but he looks so familiar.

"Woah, hyung you know her?" Jay said, looking at you both.

"Y-yeah I know her but I don't know if she remembers me." He said, not breaking the eye contact.

"She's my friend hyung, Hey Rean do you still remember hyung?" Jay said looking at you.

You shooked your head, no.

"O-oh, this is want I expected" He said, chuckling

"I'm Lee Heeseung" He said, reaching his hands

Oh my god

"Heeseungie!" You said and jumped into Heeseung.

Putting your legs in his waist and digging your head in his neck.

Heeseung chuckled at returned the hug, putting his arms in your waist and hugging you tight. You see met Heeseung when your sister left you at the convenient store. As far as you remember she was pissed because you keep forcing her to buy things, so when you turned away from her, your sister left you behind. A lot of people saw this, they wished they could help you but you were too amazed looking at the food bars.

When you turned around to ask her again, she was gone. If a child will experience that, that child will threw a ruckus. You cried and cried but Heeseung helped you.

He gave you a candy and a handkerchief to make you calm down.

After calming down he asked what's wrong and you told everything about him. He felt bad about you so he asked his mother to help you and make sure you will get home safe.

And yes, you became close with him, but sadly he got promoted at a faraway city, he promised not to leave you behind and now he's here hugging you.

"Woah, what did I miss?" Jay said, practically pulling you down, softly

And so told Jay how it happened. Jay wished he was your friend since your little, because who's there for you when you needed someone? Thanks to your sister who just ignore you and abused you since you were little.

"That's nice! I didn't know you guys are friends" Jay said, scratching his neck.

You and Heeseung chuckled and asked Jay "How about you two? How do you became friends?" You said

Jay scoffed and said "Well hyung here didn't know how to handle girls when girls started to surround him every single day" He said, trying not to laugh.

Woah, must been hard for this guys. Well what do I expect? My friends are way to handsome.

You turned to Heeseung and smiled. You have no idea why you're friends with someone that is way to handsome. If you were in Shirean position what would you do?

As the time goes by, you need to go home right away.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys, but I really need to go" You said, tugging into Jay's sleeves.

"Oh really? Oh I'll walk you home" Jay and Heeseung said in unison.

For real, everybody is acting weirder than I expected. Don't get me wrong you still don't know Jay's feeling for you, but Heeseung, his love for you is like a little sister to him.

"Oh yeah, you should take her home Jay, Since I'm going out already" Heeseung said.

Jay nodded and look at you. You didn't look at him and rush into the guest room to get your stuffs.

5:53

After picking and rearranging things, you dashed downstairs. You thought Heeseung already left but he's still here.

"Oh? Why are you still here Hee?" You said, fixing your hair.

"I wouldn't like your sister beat the heck out of you" Heeseung said, putting his hands in his pockets.

You laughed at his big brother attitude and walked towards them.

"Let's go then shall we?" You said reaching Jay's hand.

Heeseung noticed your little action and chuckled.

"Yeah, let's go" Heeseung said, walking away from both of you.

You clasped your hands with Jay and pulled him out.

"H-hey, what are you doing?" Jay said, laughing at your childish attitude.

"You were spacing out so I have to pull you out dummy" You said, continued to walk towards the car.

.

Through the car ride only Heeseung and Jay talked because you in the backseat, fell asleep.

Don't blame me, we all love sleeping.

After awhile the car stopped infront of your house.

"Ha, nothing really changed, but her sister does" Heeseung said looking at your sleeping state.

"Hyung, let's not talk about her sister from now on, it feels like bringing curse among us" Jay said, faking a shiver.

The two shared a laugh and Jay woke you up.

"Hey, were here already" Jay said, shaking you a little. You woke up immediately and starts to rub your eyes.

"Thank you guys, I should go now" You said, opening the door of Hee's car.

When you reached the gate the two guys shouted "Take care!" and left.

You laughed but died when you see your sister infront of you.

help