CHAPTER 16

"Hyung! What did you do?!" Jungwon scream lingered around the room. Heeseung and Sunghoon are trying to calm him down.

"I have to! I have no choice Yang!" The boy screamed back at him, defending himself.

"That's enough! Both of you please, calm down!" The eldest one said to the two boys whose practically screaming at each other.

"But hyung, you knew Shirean might remember you, why would you do such a thing?" The youngest, Ni-ki said with a small voice.

"I just couldn't stop myself! If you were in my shoes, you would do the same thing!" He said while his tears are running free from his eyes.

"Don't cry, it's okay." Sunghoon comforted his friend, staring at him with sadness in his eyes.

They looked at him with worried eyes. "Past is past, but how will you handle it?" Jake said to him, slowly approaching him.

He sniffed and took out a book from his drawer, or should I say a diary.

"It's says here the sun will turn into darkness, and the moon into blood, at 12 am, my fangs will grew out and I might lose control." He said trying to fight his tears.

"There might be another way hyung." Jungwon said from behind, and so Jungwon told him what he needed to do.

"How did you know about this things hyung?" Ni-ki said, amazed

Jungwon smiled, a full smile, showing his fangs.

.

He woke up sweating, a lot. Another dream hunt him down. They all knew, his friends knew his secret.

He quickly got out of his bed and looked for Jungwon.

"Good morning-"

"I got no time for you so please excuse me." He said, purposely bumping his shoulder with hers.

He slammed Jungwon's door open, ready to spill some hot tea.

"What the heck?!" Jungwon shouted, but calmed down seeing him entering his room.

"Is there anything wrong hyung? Something bothering you?" Jungwon said as he lead him to seat down.

"I had another nightmare about our meeting last time, and I'm really worried for Shirean, should I spend my precious time before turning into a monster?" He said, anxious can be seen in his face.

"Pshh, Monsters? Hyung, being a Vampire doesn't mean you're a monster." Jungwon said, chuckling, lightly patting his back.

"What do you mean Jungwon? It is literally written in a book, We turn into monsters and might lose control." He said while anxiously tapping his feet in the marble floor.

"Hyung, I protected Shirean my whole life since our parents died, Me and my dad are only who runs the blood of a Vampire, he somehow accidentally made me drink a liquor with someone's blood, after that I started craving for blood and my dad knows it, so does my mom, but little Rean didn't know." Jungwon said as he sat beside him.

"My dad knew I might lose control and kill innocent peoples, so he decided to keep an eye on me and trained me to control myself." Jungwon continued.

"Do you think I'm able to control myself?" He said as he looked at Jungwon.

"Yes, If I didn't accomplished controlling myself, my sister is probably dead by now." Jungwon said.

He laughed and lightly slapped his arm, "Hey! I was only joking, I will never do that to my own sister." Jungwon said.

"Also, I think you should spend your time on her, I can feel that she still remembers you hyung." Jungwon said as he smiled at him.

"I probably should."

.

"Linnet be careful!" You said as you tried catching up with Linnet. You only adopted Linnet for a few days, but now, he looks like a wolf, not a pup, a wolf.

Linnet sat down infront of a boy infront of you, you couldn't see his face because he was looking at your wolf.

"I'm so sorry about my wolf-"

"Shirean" The boy said infront of you, Oh god, Sunoo is infront of me! What should I do? Should I bow at him?

"A-ah, Your majesty-" "Please don't, I don't like my friend bowing infront of me." He said as he smiled, bright as the sun.

"Yeah right, sorry about that." You said, scratching your arms.

"You shouldn't feel awkward towards me, it's not like I don't visit you every time in your dream land, right?" He said, teasing you.

You can feel your face burning up and butterflies are starting to occur your stomach, it's different that you felt with Jake, it feels more... magical.

"Pssh! Shut it! Okay okay fine, got me." You said, raising your hands.

He chuckled before asking you, "Do you wanna go with me somewhere?" Sunoo said, trying not to blush.

Yep, This is the Sunoo you fell in love with.

"Sure, I mean who wouldn't want to go with you?" You snorted, and laughed

He tried hiding the pink tint in his cheeks before saying, "You might want to send Linnet home, you wouldn't like seeing Linnet tired after visiting that place." He said, while patting Linnet.

You nodded and quickly ordered Linnet to go home, seems like Linnet understand what you have just said. Sunoo was impressed.

"How? How long did you trained him?" Sunoo said

"I didn't trained him, he somehow just understand what I just say." You said, while chuckling seeing how impressed he is.

"Enough taking let's go shall we?" He said, and you nodded.

.

It didn't took a lot of times for Sunoo to get his horse, you were looking forward to ride you're own horse but he said you'll be riding with him.

He took you at the place where you have never been before. A hidden library?

Outside of the Kingdom? That's weird.

"Uh Sunoo? Not complaining or something but why did you brought me here?" You said, looking around.

"This place is where I spend my time, I love to read and I love how the library is hidden." He said, looking at you.

"But how did you find this place?" You said, still a curious cat.

Sunoo took out a book and sat at the chair. "Here, sit here." Sunoo said as he patted the space beside him."

"This is one of my diary, I wrote all the thing I've discovered, and I'll read it to you if you sat beside me." He said, smiling at you.

.

That afternoon, he told how he found this place, and not forgetting how you both met long time ago, You still can't process what he just said, but he tried to explain it all to you and wished you can still remember it.

Memories are still blurry in your mind but you can recall little things you both do, once upon a tree.