CHAPTER 1

You were sleeping peacefully, smiling like a maniac because of your dream. Oh how you wish someone will love you like how he loves you, he makes you feel special, while here in the real world, you suffer a lot.

While enjoying your sleep and dream, when someone threw a book at your head, you jolted and when you opened your eyes, of course its your sister.

Don't get me wrong I love my sister but she's... addicted to alcohol which made her like this.

"Bitch, get up. Go to school and make money" She said, throwing my school bag at my face.

I have no energy to talk to her so instead I got into my bathroom to take a bath.

While taking a bath, I remembered him, Is he really real? or just part of my dreams or fantasies? But it feels so real. Ugh stop this, that's impossible, right?

Oh right, I'm Yang Shirean. I'm 18 years old and I'm addicted reading fantasy books. Mostly vampires.

Its pretty weird for a girl like me believing for a creature that isn't true, but I let it slide because it's my happiness.

Oh well.

After taking a bath and changing into my uniform, I immediately left our apartment, didn't even mind saying a goodbye to my sister, but she didn't care, she only want money and her alcoholic stuffs to pleasure herself..

Time check! Oh I got 15 minutes left, so I'll walk so I can save my money.

Walking through the side walk while blasting some music is a must. I didn't care about the people surrounds me. I'm enjoying the song and the rhythm of it. I was looking at my phone to change the music without realizing I bumped into someone. Heh, cliché right.. Ppfft.

"Oh my, I'm sorry." He said, helping you up

"Pfft, Its fine-" Oh my, he's beautiful, his eyes, and beautiful pale skin wait, pale?

I noticed that his uniform is the same as mine, wait how come I don't know this guy?!

"Uh, are you okay?" He said making me go back to my sense.

"Uhh, yes! Sorry about that" I said while scratching my arms.

He chuckled, and said "What's your name?"

"I'm Yang Shirean." I said, He looked at me up and down which made me feel flustered and uncomfortable

He noticed it and immediately said "I'm Yang Jungwon and I'm so sorry for checking you out like that. Its just we have the same uniform." He said while pointing at my uniform logo.

"Ah, well are you new here?" I said,

"Indeed, I just moved in here, the name of the school is Jangnam University am I right?" He said

"Oh yes! Come I'll how you the way!" I linked my right arm to his left arm without realizing. "Uh, what are you doing?" He said, trying not to laugh. Oh damn, I embarrassed myself again,

"I am very sorry, its my habit linking my arms to someone when were walking together." I said, bowing

"No need to bow Shirean." He said

Oh my, what if I fall for this man? Please stop myself,

We finally reached our destination, of course being friend with someone handsome a lot of girls will give you the glares and whispers. Jungwon noticed this and he threw a glare at them, by the look of the girls they were terrified.

"Did you saw how his eyes turned red when he looked at us?"

"I did! Oh my god what was that?"

"This is weird."

You heard their conversation so you looked at him.

But his eyes are light brown, what are they talking about?

Jungwon noticed that I was staring at him which made him chuckle "What am I that charming?" He said while wiggling his eyebrows,

"Pfft no, I just heard their conversation." I said, playing with my hair

This made him silent but he answered right away.

"What did they say?" He said not even looking at me

"They said that your eyes changed into red when you threw a glare at them." I said while looking forward.

He sighed and said "Why? Do you believe that I can change my eyes to red?" He said looking straight into my eyes

"Chill Yang, I didn't said that." I said chuckling while shaking my head

"Exactly, never believe such things like that. Especially your Fantasies." He said

This one triggered me but I have to keep it low since Jungwon is new here,

"Its not your decision for someone not to believe in their Fantasies Jungwon." I said

He knew I'm serious so he didn't respond.

This man right here is weird, and he looks familiar in my dream. He was the one who always look after me..

What the heck is going on?