CHAPTER 13

"Here we are Rean!" Jungwon said as the guards open the huge doors infront of you.

Oh my god, you couldn't believe how beautiful the castle is. The beauty of the castle is unexpected, you thought that the inside of the castle will be white also, but nope you're wrong. You were now looking at a golden hallway.

If you already watched Beauty and The Beast movie, this castle is almost the same as the Beast's castle, but this castle is way too beautiful for you.

It's decorated with a lot of golden stuffs, handrails are detailed also, the floor looks so shiny that makes you wanna play slide, and a chandelier hanging in the middle.

"Jungwon." You said, holding Jungwon' s hands tightly.

"Why? Are you okay?" Jungwon said, looking at you, worried

"This place, is amazing!" You said trying not to shout while smiling widely

Jungwon laughed how amazed you are, and how adorable you look right now.

"Well, you need to get used to it, since you will stay in here for a few days or weeks, I don't know." Jungwon said

"So guys, I'll go now, I need to talk to him. Oh and Jungwon, take care of her." Sunghoon said before leaving you two behind.

"Uhh sir? You can't let a dog or a wolf inside the castle." The guard said, making you look at him also

The guard looked at you with widened eyes and ready to bow but Jungwon stopped him.

"Not now, she need to find him first before doing the things when she's here." Jungwon said at the guard.

The guard bowed at Jungwon before leaving you two. "What was that Jungwon?" You said

"Huh? Oh it's nothing don't worry." Jungwon said, smiling

"Now let's go?" Jungwon said, putting his arms on your shoulders

"Now take it easy boy, where exactly?" You said to him while looking at Linnet whose following both of you

"To your room dummy, should I let you sleep outside?" Jungwon said, playfully rolling his eyes on you.

You laughed and pinched his waist, teasing each other while walking towards to your room.

.

"And this is the room where you'll stay at!" Jungwon said as he opened a white door with a golden flowers around it.

Oh wow, the room is pretty huge for you, a huge vanity infront of you, at the left side a walk in wardrobe can be seen and in the right side a balcony.

"Now I will call someone to help you-"

"Wahhhhh!"

"This place is amazing!" You exclaimed as you rolled into your fluffy bed, and damn it's smells like lavender, you're favorite scent.

"Seems like you're enjoying your bed now, I'll just call someone to help you out later okay?" Jungwon said

"Okay okay!" You said as you buried yourself with the thick pillows

"And see you later Linnet." Jungwon said as he patted Linnet's head.

.

"Ah, there you are Mr. Yang, is the Princess ready now?" The innocent maiden said to Jungwon

"You shouldn't call her like that, for now. We need to do something first alright? Just call her Mrs. Yang." Jungwon said as he massaged his temple.

"As you wish Mr. Yang, now I need to get Mrs. Yang ready for dinner." The maiden said as she walked towards your room.

The maiden left Jungwon as he continued walking alone to his room.

.

"There you are Jungwon!" The boy said as he welcomed him with his warm hug

"Ah, I missed you, how are things?" Jungwon said to him as he slowly broke the hug

"I didn't expect being the next King is gonna be hard." He said while chuckling

"Being a King is harder than you expect you know? A lot of responsibilities, you need to balance the kingdom, and many more stuffs, hyung." Jungwon said as he sat down

"Yeah I know.. She's already in my castle am I right?" He said as he looked down

"She's already here hyung, I know you miss her but she might not remember you hyung." Jungwon said as he put his arm on his older friend.

His friend's shoulders dropped, knowing you might not remember him or worse you might not know him.

"But I think she still remembers you hyung, now shall we head off for dinner?" Jungwon said as he stand up and opening the door.

The boy nodded before going outside.

meanwhile..

"Do I really have to wear this?" You said with a pout in your face

The maiden chuckled at you before answering you, "You need to Mrs. Yang, The King is also there." She said as she placed your gown in your bed, it's not really a gown but it's very fancy so let's call it a gown.

"The King?" You said as you look at the gown. "Of course Mrs. Yang every castle need a King right?" She said, chuckling

You chuckled before picking up the gown and signaling her that you need to get changed.

"I'll wait for you outside Mrs. Yang." She said before slightly bowing at you and leaving you alone with Linnet.

.

After changing into that gown, you look very beautiful. The gown is off-shoulder and the sleeves are quite puffy and you love how the gown hugs your waist that makes it show your curves, and it was kinda long but overall its very beautiful.

After checking yourself, you said your goodbye to Linnet whose sleeping peacefully before leaving the room.

"Hey what took you so-"

"What?" You chuckled at the maiden with widen eyes. "Oh my, you're really are gorgeous!" The maiden exclaimed will checking you out.

"We should really go, the King don't like waiting for someone." She said before locking your arms with hers.

.

"She's here hyung." Jungwon said as he looked at you with a smile.

He looked at you with love in his eyes and feel himself tearing up, but he decided not to show it.

As you took sat down and greeted Jungwon, his eyes is still on you, until you looked at him with widen eyes.

"Kim Sunoo?" You said