CHAPTER 9

After that incident, you became more quiet and afraid of the world. Your friends are hella worried for you. They tried texting and calling you but you would declined it.

Your sister just died, she followed mom's footstep. You have nothing else but he was with you all the time.

He just saved you from being killed by your own sister. You thought he was an angel that fell from the sky, but angel don't kill peoples even if its a criminal or innocent peoples, right?

Atleast, you were safe from your maniac sister. The thing you will live with a boy from now on.

.

FLASHBACK

"Why are you here?" you said, your blood still running out from your bloody cheeks

"Is that how you say thank you to the guy who saved you?" He said, grabbing a clean towel

"I mean how did you know I was about to killed by my own sister?" You said, wiping your teary eyes.

"If I tell it to you right now, you might freak out" He said, wiping your tears away

You couldn't think straight what just happened, your sister's lifeless body laying at the ground, the living room is a mess and a little splash of blood in the door.

You freaked out, what if the neighbors caught this mess? or worse, some strangers passing by.

"W-we need to get out of here please" You said, tugging into his sleeve.

He knew your in pain right now but still fought because you need to get out of here.

"Let me finish this first, and close the door" He said, pointing at the door

You quickly closed the door, afraid someone might caught this disgusting mess.

.

After cleaning up your deeply wounded cheek, he smiled at you and kissed your wounded cheek.

Of course that damn hurts, but the kiss is soft and it didn't even hurt you that much.

"Why d-did you do that?" You said, touching your cheek

"I used to do this when you got hurt you know?" He said

You looked at him with widened eyes and he quickly regretted what he just said.

"N-no, I mean, I have a little sister that always cut herself accidentally, and I always do this to her, to ease the pain" He said, trying to convince you

You were too tired and your body is in pain so you just believed him and nod your head.

"I don't know if you can still stand up, but I need you to pack your things" He said

"W-what? Why pack my things?" You said

"Well I don't want to left you here alone, something might happened bad, again" He said, emphasizing "again"

He's right, I should trust him, he just saved me from my sister.

You did your best to stand up, which quite work but your back is hurting alot.

"I will just do something about this trash" He said, looking at your dead sister.

Humming in response, you went upstairs.

You opened your room and a lot of memories came into your mind.

Tears are running free from your puffy eyes again, but there's no time for crying again.

Grabbing a bag, and shoving all the things you needed. Going back and forth, forgetting about the back pain your feeling right now.

After packing all the stuff you needed, you turned back again and said "Its time to make my own life and decisions now"

And with that you left your room with full of memories.

.

"Hey, where are you?" You said, looking for him

"I'm here, just cleaned a trash" He said, showing his charming smile

"Are you done already? We need to go now" He said, walking towards you.

You only hummed and looked down.

"Its gonna be fine, trust me" He said, grabbing your bag

At least someone is by my side now.

.

Your mind is flooding with a lot of questions. How did he saved me? Did he knew I was about to get killed? How did he killed your sister by snapping his fingers only?

You couldn't take in anymore so you asked him.

"How did you knew I was about to die that day? How did you kill my sister by snapping your fingers? Why did you save me from her hands?" You said, impatiently.

"Woah, slow down" He said, chuckling before taking a seat

"This isn't a joke Jungwon, I need to now right now" You said, glaring at him

"I will tell you, but you have to come with me" He said before standing up and going somewhere.

You just followed him.

.

And there he is, standing in a door that's mixed with the trunks of the trees and you can see a heart shaped key at the side. And you can see the key hole shining. What's is this?

Am I dreaming? You can only see this at movies and books, but right now?

"Now, shall we go?" He said