CHAPTER 15

"Mrs. Yang, you need to wake up." Someone said while shaking you gently in order to wake you up.

Was it all a dream?

"H-huh? Was it all a dream?" You said while rubbing your eyes

"What dream Mrs. Yang? This is reality." She said, while preparing the things you need to do today.

"W-wait.. Where's Linnet?" You said with panic in your voice,

"It's okay Mrs. Yang, Mr. Yang walked him outside." She said, looking at you

"Did he... did he enter my room without knocking?!" You said, raising your voice

"No ma'am! He didn't, he told me he heard scratching coming out of your room and he checked it out only seeing Linnet scratching the door, maybe Linnet really needs to get out and do his stuffs." Dane said while scratching her left arm.

"You should change Prin- I mean, you should get change Mrs. Yang, so I can prepare your breakfast for today." She said, slightly bowing at you before leaving you to get change.

Strange why would she call you Princess?

You jumped out of your bed and do some stretching, before stepping into another day.

.

Walking towards your vanity and you saw a gold brush and a dress beside it. You already washed up, and you only need to change your clothes and to brush your hair.

The dress is pretty normal, not to long and not that short either. The color is baby blue with a bee at the right sleeve and the rest are sunflowers around the dress. The puffs make it more beautiful and it's a V neck dress, and beside the dress is a doll shoes, baby blue colored doll shoes with a bee at the top.

After changing, you decided to brush your tangled hair. As you sat down and ready to brush your hair, but what happened next was unexpected.

The brush started to move in it's own way, you didn't freaked out but your eyes might popped out.

You were too amazed and too mesmerized how amazing life's here, so you let the brush do it's thing and wow.

Did that comb copied Belle's iconic hairstyle? But hell yes, it was so beautiful.

You chuckled and said, "You're pretty weird you know that? You, moving comb makes me remind the comb of Holly O'Hair and Poppy O'Hair from Ever After High and this hairstyle? Oh well, it looks good." You said before standing up.

Walking towards the door before opening it and walked towards the highlight of the day, today.

.

"Good morning Mrs. Yang! Finally you're here, come and eat." Dane said as she pulled the chair for you.

You sat down before answering her, "Well sorry, I was a bit shocked when the comb moved by itself." You said, while chuckling.

"Oh Mrs. Yang, everything in here is magical, you just need to believe it." She said as she stand behind you.

"Why won't you take a seat and eat?" You said almost ready to bite the fresh apples.

"We can't Mrs. Yang, King's rule, and besides I'm already done eating ma'am." She said, smiling at you.

You nodded and continued eating your food.

.

After finishing your food, you got out of the castle to look for Jungwon and Linnet. Where are they?

Dane is also following you which you lowkey hate, I mean someone following you every time you go out? or should I say whenever you are she's also there.

"You know what Dane? You should head back to the castle!" You said, as you forced a smile,

"Mrs. Yang-"

"I promise I won't get lost, I won't run away nor let the enemies take me." You said, pleading.

"I don't know Mrs. Yang, The King won-"

"Oh shush, me and the King are friends, so there's no problem!" You said, shrugging.

Dane sighed and finally agreed. She said that you need to get back to the castle before 5:53.

"I won't let you down, I promise." You said while raising your hands.

She chuckled before going back to the castle.

.

Seems like exploring the Kingdom isn't bad after all. You met a lot of magical creatures and people whose having fun, running around, fishing, horse riding and more.

But, you wanted to try horse riding, but how? Jungwon isn't with you neither Sunghoon is.

Walking around while your eyes are on the teenagers who ride horses, you couldn't help but to feel jealous.

"Hah, I really want to do that too." You said, while looking down

"I wish Jungwon is with m-"

BUMP!

Just great, really great Shirean, you bumped into someone again.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry miss, may I help you stand up." He said, offering his hands

"Well dzuh, I mean-" You looked at him with widen eyes. "Is there anything wrong with me miss?" He said while smiling.

Did I just met Shim Jake? First I met Park Sunghoon now? Shim Jake. Ah Jungwon please help me.

"Are you okay? Ma'am?" He said again, which you replied with nod..

You looked at him and looked back to those teenagers whose having fun, you didn't care that Shim Jake is infront of you, trying to hide the butterflies you feel in your stomach.

Jake looked at you and followed your eyes. He chuckled before saying, "Wanna experience to ride horses?" Jake said

.

"Oh my god Jake I don't know how to rid-"

"Shhh! Just shut your mouth okay? She won't do anything to harm you." He said as you guys rode the horses side by side.

Little by little your getting the hang of it. "Hey Jake! Look, I'm getting the hang of it!" You said while slowly turning the horse to the right. "That's great! You're a fast learner Rean!" He said, while clapping.

You giggled and decided to gain speed, Thank god, the horse obeys you and obeys your every move.

"Hyahh!" With that, you left Jake with widen eyes. "Oh my- Wait for me!" He said before chasing you.

You and Jake had fun, and may I say those butterflies in your stomach are still wandering around.

"Am I missing something?" A voice said behind you both, You turned around only to see Jungwon with crossed arms.

"Jungwonie!" You said as you quickly got off the horse and hugged him tight, after giving him a bone crashing hug you approached Linnet and quickly pet him.

"Hi hyung, nice to see you again." The boy said as he approached Jake with a hug. While you were busy playing with Linnet the two boys keep chitty-chatting with each other.

Time is also running so you and Jungwon need to go..
.

"We'll be going now Jake! Bye!" You said before turning around, same thing as Jungwon..

"When will you realize I still like you?"