Let The Secrets Entangle

As you hopped out of the horse, your eyes wandered around the place Sunoo shared with you.

You grasped into your bag and heave a sigh. Pulling the horse and tied the horse's tie into a tree while Linnet is following you.

"You know, I need to name this horse, I can't just call it a "horse"." You said, as you securely tied it.

"But I need to know if it's a girl or not." You said, "I feel like it's a girl, yup it's a girl Linnet." You said, scratching your arm.

"Hmmm, what should I call you? Euro? Sounds like a boy's name but hey! It's beautiful! From now on I'll call you Euro then." You said as you brushed her beautiful mane.

"But we need to get going Euro, I need to do something." You said as you turned you're back on her and walked away with Linnet whose following you from behind.

As far as you remember, Sunoo hid his diary near the wooden cabinet close to the huge tree. This might get tricky because it's hidden and camouflaged.

"Oh god, please let me spot it." You said, as you scratched your head. You hopped, tip-toes, reached, and used other things but nothing worked.

"Come on! I got no time for this!" You shouted, and throwing your hands in the air, "How the heck am I suppose to get the diary?" You said, eyes roaming for an answer.

"For God sakes-"

BLAG!

There it is, the diary is in Linnet's mouth, carefully not ruining the diary. "I- what did you do how you to reach that Linnet?" You said as you walked infront of Linnet and took the diary from his mouth. The wolf only tilted his head to the side and his tongue showing up.

You chuckled and played with his fur, "You helped me a lot don't you know that?" You said as you headed to the bench nearby.

A sigh escaped from your lips as you took a seat. "Alright, I know this is bad but I need to find out the truth." You said as you opened the diary.

"Nope, not this one, not this either, no, not this, nah." You said, as you flipped more pages,

"Ugh, damn where is it? Looks like Sunoo wrote a lot of things, but no, I need to find something related to me!" You said, as kept looking.

"Aha! There it is! Yang Shirean, Jungwon' s sister? What?" You widened your eyes as you kept reading it, "I finally met Jungwon' s sister Shirean! She's so cute and kind and very innocent girl, I do hope we can be friends." You continued.

"No this can't be, how come me and Jungwon are related? I don't even know him the first time we met?" You said, as you looked at Linnet whose also looking at you.

"Before answering that, why are you here sister?" A voice said infront of you. You panicked and quickly stand up.

"Who the heck are you? Jungwon are you there?" You said, trying to sound normal but your voice started to shake.

Linnet can sense how terrified you are quickly stand beside you, protecting you. "Uh, before I show myself up, can you please calm your wolf down? I don't want to go home bloody mess." He said,

This got to be Jungwon.

"I uh- Linnet, calm down please." You said, as your hand signaled him to calm down. He lowered his head but never let his guard off.

You can hear the boy sighed, before stepping into the light. "Now, what are you doing here?" He said, as he crossed his arms.

"Yang Jungwon, are you really are my brother?" You said, trying to stop your tears, afraid it might run free.

"You might not believe this, but I would like you to read page 53." He said as he pointed his finger to Sunoo' s diary.

You quickly looked and searched for page 53 to look for answers. Blabbering and saying stuffs that Jungwon couldn't understand because of how you speak very fast.

"And that's how Jungwon and Shirean got separated." You mumbled, "So, is it true that our mom is just a human while our dad is a Vampire?" You said, as you backed away from him.

"I didn't hurt anybody, and so do you, when I was born I was just like you, a normal human. But I eventually drank our dad's stuff that turned me into this. He trained me so well that I didn't crave for human blood, and I can control myself whenever the Vampire side of me is showing little by little." He said, and you can tell his telling the truth.

"But how could I trust you? I don't want to be your meal." You said, as you hugged the diary closer to your chest.

"Why? Did I attacked you when I got you here? Did I sucked your blood when you're near me? Did I ripped you out- err.. I mean, did I do something horrible to you?" He said as he spoke with serious tone in his voice.

"Well no, you didn't-" "Yes I didn't do anything bad to you, so you should trust me. Mother said is to keep an eye to you and protect you no matter what." He said, cutting you off.

You were about to give him a tight hug but a bloody moon caught your attention.

"Uh, Jungwon? Why is the moon red?" You said, as you pointed your finger to the moon.

Jungwon looked where your finger is pointing at and he widened his eyes.

"Oh Goodness! Shirean we need to go!" Jungwon said as he pulled you.

"W-wait Jungwon-" "No! We don't have enough time. Just listen to me, hop into your horse and quickly go to the castle okay?" He said as he jumped into his horse and dashed out.

Just like what he told you, you hopped into Euro and looked at Linnet. "Run as fast as you can." You said before dashing out also.

Your hands are sweating and your heart is beating fast. What happened? Will something bad will happened whenever the moon is red? Oh my god.

Jungwon is out of nowhere and only Linnet is guiding your way, thanks to Linnet's dark vision he can guide you whenever it's dark.

I hope everything will be okay.

.

"Is everything okay?!" You dashed inside of the castle. All the gang are there. Heeseung, Jay, Sunghoon, Ni-ki, Jake but their surrounding Jungwon and Sunoo.

They looked at you but Jungwon kept an eye to Sunoo.

"Is Sunoo okay-"

ARRRRGHHHH!