32 - I love you/Snapchat

~Mayas POV~

I woke up the next morning and it was Vinnie's birthday today. I felt his arms around me still, So I slowly got out of the bed. I walked over to his bathroom and took a shower.

When I got out I changed into shorts and a t shirt for right now. I brushed my hair out and walked out of the bathroom to see him still sleeping.

I walked over to my bag and kneeled down opening it. I pulled out a box that I had put Vinnie's present in.

I closed my bag and got on the bed, I sat down and set the box down next to me. "Vinnie wake up!" I yelled as I shook him. He opened his eyes and looked at me like I was crazy.

"what happened?" he asked confused "Happy birthday!" I yelled throwing my arms up. He laughed as he shook his head "I thought you were dying or something" he said laying his head back down on his pillow.

"No get up I have a present for you" I said hitting his chest lightly. "You do?" he said surprised "of course I do" I said grabbing the box that was next to me.

"Now open it!" I insisted as I pushed the box to him. "Okay jeez I woke up five seconds ago" he said laughing and sitting up in the bed.

He grabbed the box and took off the wrapping on it. It was just a cardboard box, he opened the flaps and pulled out a black fitted cap I got for him, It had my name stitched into the side of it and the boston soxs logo on it.

"Oh my god, I do love it" he said smiling as he noticed my name on it. "You were talking about how you wanted that hat so I had to add a trademark to it" I said as he laughed.

"Thanks you didn't have to get me anything" he said as he got up from the bed. "I actually got you something to" he said walking over to his closet.

"It's you're late birthday present" he said as he pulled out the black bag from yesterday. "Aw thank you!" I said as he walked over to the bed.

"you didn't even open it yet" he said as he sat down next to me and handed me the bag. "I already know I'm gonna like it" I said as I opened it. I pulled out a black small box, I opened it and smiled looking at the charm bracelet.

It had personal charms on it, one was a red cross because I was a nurse. Another was a ferris wheel because of Vinnie and I's first date. There was also a Cancer sign on it, and a butterfly charms. My favorite one was the heart charm because it had the date we started dating engraved on it.

"Oh my god Vinnie this is so cute" I said as I put in on my wrist. "I love it, you made my present look bad" I said as he laughed. "No I love you're present I'm gonna wear it tonight" He said as he picked the hat up and put it on his head as I laughed.

I leaned in and kissed him, I smiled as I pulled away from him "thank you" I said as I looked down at the bracelet. "of course you deserve it" He said standing up from the bed.

I started at him as he got clothes from his closet, he made me happy and I was glad I was here with him. "I'm gonna take a shower" he said as I stood up from the bed.

"I'm gonna clean up you're mess of a room" I said as he laughed. "sorry I wasn't expecting company" he said smiling at me "but you're not cleaning it, I will when I get out" he said as I rolled my eyes. "Fine I'm gonna go raid you're fridge for breakfast" I said as he laughed.

~~~

It was later that night and we we're getting ready for Vinnie's party. I was in his bathroom straightening my hair as he was going through his clothes. "What should I wear?" he asked as I watched the smoke come from my hair. "let me turn this down" I whispered as I turned the heat down.