28 - Truth/Instagram

~Vinnie's POV~

I woke up the next morning with my arms around Maya. I got out bed and out the room I wanted to see who else was up.

I walked downstairs and seen "Josh?" I said as he looked over at me. "what are you doing here?" I asked confused "I'm here because Jordan asked if I could bring something over for him" he said holding up a bag.

"oh okay" I said nodding my head "listen I think we should talk" I said running a hand through my hair. "Last night nothing happened with Nai she told me she liked me and I told her I was with Maya she was just upset about it" I said as Josh looked at me up and down.

"I didn't say anything to her if that's what you're worried about?" Josh said with an eyebrow raised. "But I think you should still tell Maya" Josh said as I looked at the ground. "I mean honesty is important" he said as I nodded my head. He was right I should tell her I didn't want it to be a secret.

"Yeah you're right" I said looking back up at him "Thanks for last night then, looking after Maya she had a lot of fun" I said as he laughed a little "anytime she's a great kid" he said as I laughed shaking my head.

~Mayas POV~

I woke up and when I opened my eyes I seen Vinnie. He was in his closet going through his clothes. He looked good he had just gotten out the shower and was wearing just black shorts.

"Good morning" he said looking over at me and smiling. "Morning" I said sitting up, "You slept in" he said walking over to the bed. "Yeah I had to after last night" I said laughing a little.

He sat down on the bed and turned to me "I gotta talk to you about something" he said as I looked at him confused. "what's up?" I asked curious to what he was gonna say.

"It's just been on my mind" he said shrugging his shoulders. "Last night when I went to the bathroom I was leaving and Nai seen me and was crying" he said as I felt my heart drop. I felt like I knew what he was gonna say but I didn't want to hear him say it.

"She was talking to me forever but nothing happened I swear" He said as he looked at me in my eyes. "She just told me she liked me and I told her I didn't want to hurt you and she had to get over me" he said watching my every move for a reaction.

"After that I left the room but I felt like I had to tell you because I don't want to keep secrets" he said looking down at his feet.

I was glad he told me about it because even though nothing happened between them it was important. It made me feel like I could trust him especially with other girls.

"I'm glad you told me" I said breaking the silence "And as long as nothing happened it's okay" I said shrugging my shoulders. "I swear" He said looking back up at me, "I believe you" I said putting my hands up in defense. "But Nai is gonna have to get over that crush" I said pointing at him as he laughed.

"Yeah I feel like it's gonna be weird next time I see her" he said sighing. "or I'm not gonna see her for a while" he said looking back over at me.

"I do have one question though" I said holding up a finger "what happened when we got home because I don't remember" I said as he laughed.

~~~

It was later that day and since it was Sunday it was the day me and Hope were leaving. I was getting my stuff together from Vinnie's room and he was sitting at his gaming chair.

"Why must you leave?" he asked as I was putting clothes in my bag. "Because I have bills to pay" I said snacking my lips as he laughed. "Maybe one day you'll understand" I said putting my hand over my heart as he rolled his eyes.

"You're literally a year older than me" he said as I laughed. "speaking of our birthdays are coming up" I said as I zipped up my bag.

"So what about it?" he asked as I walked over to him. "What do you want for you're birthday?" I asked as he shook his head. "Nothing you're enough" he said as I laughed. "I'm still gonna get you something" I said nodding my head.

"are you off that week?" he asked because our birthdays were Monday and Thursday. "I'm gonna try but we'll see if not we can do something that weekend" I said shrugging my shoulders.

There was a knock at the door and we both turned our heads. The bedroom door opened and it was Hope "you ready?" she asked smiling at me. "Yeah I'll meet you downstairs" I said as she nodded her head. "okay bye Vinnie" she said waving at him "bye Hope" he said waving back at her as she walked out of the room.

"Until next time" he said standing up and hugging  me as I laughed. "Bye" I said looking up at him, He leaned down and kissed me goodbye. He pulled away from me and sighed "I'll walk you down" he said as he walked past me and opened the door.

~~~

@maya: man y'all I was turnt this weekend i had to pre game for my birthday 🤠👤:@kiocyr

👤:@kiocyr

liked by vinniehacker and 750,386 others

@joshrichards: man it was fun

@giannasmith: I'm salty I had to work 🥲

@kiocyr: Just wait till you and Vinnie's birthday

@iblowyourmind: we'll see you next week! @giannasmith

@maya: if i'm not dead i don't want it @kiocyr

@hope.jackson: man I'm gonna be right there with you @maya

@vinniehacker: looks like we're gonna be babysitting @kiocyr