18 - Boyfriend/Snapchat

~Mayas POV~

I woke up the next morning and felt Vinnie's arms around me. I got out of bed and picked my phone up off the ground. I looked over and seen Vinnie was still sleeping so I decided to mess with him and take a picture of him sleeping.

I got up and walked to the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I changed into a pink hoodie and some jean shorts.

I put my air forces on and left my hair down so it could air dry. I took my makeup out and heard the bathroom door open, I turned my head and seen Vinnie.

"Thank god it was you" he said walking into the bathroom. I laughed a little and shook my head "learn to knock first I could've been naked" I said as I pulled out mascara.

"It's nothing I haven't seen already" he said shrugging his shoulders as I rolled my eyes. "why did you come in here anyway?" I asked as I put mascara on.

"I was gonna take a shower, you look good" he said looking at me up and down. "thanks I tried" I said putting the mascara back in my makeup bag.

"I'll see you downstairs" I said turning around to face him. He put his hands on my waist and I leaned up on my toes to kiss him. He leaned in and I kissed him lightly.

We pulled away and he sighed "you should've waited to shower with me" he said smiling as I laughed. "You should've woke up earlier" I said tapping his nose.

"wow" he said as I opened the bathroom door and walked out of the room. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where I smelled food.

When I walked into the room I seen Maddy making food over the stove and Jordan and Josh sitting at the table together. "good morning!" I said as I walked over to the fridge.

"Good morning" Maddy said smiling at me, "you seem chipper" I said as I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. "yeah I chugged water last night so I wouldn't feel shitty" she said as I closed the fridge.

"what you making?" I asked walking over to her, "bacon and pancakes" she said pointing at the pans. "ohhh make me some" I said as she nodded her head.

I walked over to the table and sat down across from Jordan and next to Josh. "Good morning" Jordan said smiling at me. "Morning" I said back "How did you sleep last night?" I asked Josh as he laughed a little.

"It's actually wasn't that bad" Josh said shrugging his shoulders, "Better than sleeping on the floor" Jordan said as I laughed. "Where's Vinnie?" Jordan asked "In the shower, what's the plan for today?" I asked as I opened the water bottle.

"I have no idea" Josh said shaking his head "yeah we're kinda just playing it by ear" Jordan said as I took a drink from the bottle. "makes sense" I said nodding my head.

~~~

It was around 2:30 and everyone in the house split up into two groups. All the boys went outside for a hike and all the girls were in the house.

We were all in the downstairs bathroom putting on face masks. "So you and Kio?" I asked Hope because she was standing right next to me. She laughed as she shook her head "So you and Vinnie?" she asked looking over at me as I shook my head.

"You're so annoying" I said playfully hitting her arm "you love me" she said batting her eyes. "you guys want to watch a movie?" Maddy asked as she washed her hands. "yes we gotta watch something good" Nai said nodding her head.

I pulled out my phone and went to text Vinnie wyd but my message wouldn't send to him. I figured it was just because him and the guys went for a walk so he probably didn't have service.