23 - Secure/Snapchat

~Mayas POV~

I woke up the next morning and felt Vinnie's arms around me. I rolled over to face him and he opened his eyes. "Good morning" I whispered to him "Good morning" he said in a morning voice as he stretched.

"I wish I could wake up to you everyday" he said as he put his arms around me. "You do like three out of seven days" I said as he laughed a little.

"yeah we make it work" he said as he put his head back. "so what do you want to do today?" I asked looking over at him. "I don't care" he said shrugging his shoulders as I rolled my eyes. "that doesn't help" I said as I sat up.

"I don't care as long as I'm with you it doesn't matter" he said as I got out of the bed. I smiled as I looked over at him "I'm gonna see if Kio and Hope are up" I said as he got out of the bed.

"Okay I'm gonna take a shower" he said as I nodded my head. "see you in a bit shawty" I said as I opened my bedroom door. "Don't call me that" he said as I laughed walking out the room.

~~~

It was a couple hours later and we had all gotten ready for the day. We decided that we were going to go play mini golf . Gianna was off today so she was going to meet us there.

I was wearing ripped jeans and a white cropped t shirt with my air forces on. I had my hair down so it could air dry and I put some light makeup on. When I was done getting ready we had all left the house.

~~~

We got to the place and Gianna was already at the entrance waiting for us. After we paid we went inside it was like a huge cave that you played till you got to the top.

"I'm going first!" Kio said as he put his ball down, I looked over at Vinnie and he was staring at his phone. "Nai keeps texting me" he said as I looked at him confused. "saying what?" I asked as he looked up from his phone.

"She asked me what I was doing but I didn't text back then she asked me what I'm doing this weekend" he said as I looked away from him and at Kio who was walking over to his ball.

"I mean she is your friend right?" I asked looking up at him. "yeah but she usually never double texts" he said as his phone chimed. "that's her" he said looking over at me.

"See what she wants maybe it's important" I said shrugging my shoulders. "okay" he said as he started typing on his phone.

I didn't really care that Nai was texting Vinnie because he was telling me. I felt secure in our relationship over time I learned to trust him and I realized he wouldn't do that to me. That's why I liked being with Vinnie he was open with me and I was with him, we were happy.

"Hey, loser has to buy Ice cream" Vinnie said as he locked his phone putting it in his pocket. We had all seen an ice cream truck outside in the parking lot and all wanted some. "You think I have money to feed all of you" Gianna said as Hope hit her ball. "then don't lose" Hope said as she followed her ball.

"Don't worry Kio is gonna lose" Vinnie said as I laughed. "And how do you know that?" I asked as he looked over at me. "we go all the time, trust me" he said as Gianna put her ball down.

~~~

After we finished the game we walked down the stairs to the bottom. We returned the clubs and then started walking back to the car. The ice cream truck that we had seen earlier was still there. "So who lost?" I asked looking over at Hope who had the score card in her hand.

"It looks like...it was you" She said looking over at Kio as we laughed. "I called it!" Vinnie said as we got in line for ice cream. "I knew you were gonna lose" Vinnie said as Kio shook his head.