5 - Meetup/Snapchat

~Mayas POV~

It was Saturday and it was the day I was going to meet Vinnie. He never ended up telling me what we were going to do but instead he sent me an address which was to a restaurant an hour away. It was a nice looking restaurant but not fancy so based off that I dressed casual. (below)

I ended up leaving my hair down and parted in the middle

I ended up leaving my hair down and parted in the middle. I did my makeup and put some jewelry on. I put my air forces on and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I looked good and I felt good, I couldn't lie I was kinda excited to meet Vinnie.

~~~

I pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and parked my car. I assumed he was here already so I got out the car I started walking to the entrance and I looked down at my phone seeing Vinnie texted me "i see you lol". I looked up from my phone smiling seeing Vinnie standing by the door.

I ran over to him and immediately hugged him, he embraced me and moved side to side. "I wasn't expected a hug but hey" he said shrugging his shoulders as I pulled away.

I looked up at him and realized how tall he was compared to me. He looked at me smiling and he looked good. His hair looked even more fluffy in person. He was wearing black jeans, air force 1s and a white shirt with his jewelry and he looked good.

"you look good" I said looking back up at his face. "you look even better" he said as he opened the door for me.

~~~

We got to a table and sat down across from each other. "so what's the plan for today?" I asked smiling at him. "you have two choices" he said holding up two fingers.

"We can either go to this carnival I found or we can go to a movie and bowling?" he asked me. I fake thought about it for second "Obviously Im going with the first choice" I said as he nodded his head. "I figured you would" he said smiling and sitting back in his seat

~~~

After we ate we walked out the restaurant and it was about 630. "Do you want to just take my car and go together and then later I can bring you back to you're car?" he asked as we were walking. "sure" I said nodding my head.

I followed him as he walked up to a car. It was a Mazda rx7 that was all yellow. "okay thennnnn" I said hyping him up as he opened the car door. He laughed as we both got into the car.

"so this is why you wanted to take your car huh?" I said looking around as I closed my door. "Gotta flex at some point" he said shrugging his shoulders as I shook my head.

"you know what we gotta do when we go there right?" I said looking over at him as he pulled out of the parking space. "what?" he asked confused "you gotta win me something so we can be cliche" I said laughing a little.