11 - facetime/Instagram

~Mayas POV~

It was a Friday night and I was going out with the girls. I had just gotten out the shower and blow dried my hair. After that I did my makeup then changed into a black skirt and top along with black knee high boots. I put my hair back in a ponytail and put jewelry on.

"damn I look good" I said as I looked at myself in the mirror. I gotta show Vinnie I thought as I picked my phone up from the counter. I clicked my FaceTime call and then his name. It rang for a few seconds as I set up my phone then it connected.

I posed as I seen him sitting at his desk chair with his phone propped up. "damn" he said as he stared at his camera. "you like it?" I asked as I did a spin "and where are you going?" he asked as I laughed.

"just our with Gianna and Hope" he said as he looked away from his phone. "don't worry I'm gonna be texting you the whole time so you better be up" I said as I picked my phone up.

"okay sounds like a deal" he said smiling and looking over at his phone. He turned his head as I seen his bedroom door open and a girl standing in the frame. "hey I just wanted to say hi" I heard the girl say "oh you wanna say hey to maya?" Vinnie asked gesturing to the phone.

"sure" the girl said stepping in the room, she walked over to Vinnie and he turned to the phone. "this is Nai one of our friends and Nai this is......one of my good friends Maya" Vinnie said as I laughed.

"Hey" I said smiling at the girl as she looked at his phone shocked "oh my god she's a bad bitch!" she said as I laughed. "thanks you're pretty as hell too" I said as she smiled at me. "I'm proud of you" she said looking over at Vinnie.

I heard my door bell ring and knew it was Gianna and Hope. "Hey Hope and Gianna are here I'll text you, Bye guys" I said waving at the phone. "bye!" they said at the same time.

~~~

It was later that night and I was sitting in the car with Gianna and Hope and we were on the way to my house. "Vinnie's not texting me back" I said looking at our messages on my phone.

"okay so what do you think he's doing?" Hope asked as I looked at her confused. "I mean there's a reason you said that isn't there?" she asked as I rolled my eyes at her, this smart ass bitch.

"I don't know but earlier he was with this girl he said they were friends" I said as Hope looked over at Gianna. "just call him when you get home and see if he answers" Gianna said as Hope looked back over at me. "yeah don't let you're past relationships get in the way of you and Vinnie" Hope said as Gianna hit her in the leg.

"No it's okay you're right" I said nodding my head. She was I was used to my ex not texting me back all night and being out with other girls. I had to learn to trust Vinnie.

When I got back home I changed into shorts and a t-shirt and got into bed. I checked my phone and seen that Vinnie had texted me back.

Vinnie

Hey sorry I wasn't by my phone

are you still up?

yeah I just got home

can i call you or do you want to go to sleep?

you can call me

My phone started ringing and it was Vinnie. I smiled as I answered the phone. It connected and I seen him sitting on his bed. "sorry my phone was on the charger" he said apologizing again. "it's okay I promise you" I said nodding my head.

"I wanted to make sure that's why I asked If I could call you" he said as I laughed. "simp" I whispered as he looked at me surprised. "I will hang up on you right now" he said laughing with me.

"I would never talk to you again" I said messing with him. "okay then maybe I won't hang up" he said as he ran his hand through his hair. "that's what I thought" I said as he shook his head. "you're lucky we're on the phone right now" he said as I laughed. "until next time" I said as he said smiled at me.

~~~

@maya: let me remind you

liked by vinniehacker and 540,286 others

@giannasmith: GOD DAMNNN 😍😍😍

@hope.jackson: ur so cute

@vinniehacker: 😅

@user: okay but her and vinnie would be kinda cute

@hateaccount: no they wouldn't 😂 @user

@naileadevora: the baddest 😍🥰

@tiktokroom: 👀