25 - Gift/Instagram

~Mayas POV~

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm going off. I felt Vinnie arms around me and he was still sleeping.

I got out of bed and turned my alarm off, I walked to my bathroom and turned the shower on. I took a shower and when I got out I changed into my scrubs and blow dried my hair.

I put my hair back in a ponytail and then put some makeup on. I walked out of the bathroom and seen Vinnie sitting up on my bed. "Morning" I said smiling at him, "morning" he said as he yawned.

"I'm about to leave so you woke up at the perfect time" I said putting my crocs on. "Look at you in you're scrubs" he said as I put my purse on my shoulder.

"I'm the cutest nurse at the hospital" I said walking over to him. "I believe that" he said as I sat down on the bed.

"I'll see you this weekend then" I said sighing "Yeah call me when you get home from work" he said giving me a hug.

"I will" I said as we pulled away from each other. I leaned in and kissed him one more time before I left. We pulled away from each other and I smiled at him "Bye have a good day at work" he said as I stood up from the bed. "I'll try" I said as I walked over to the door.

~Vinnie's POV~

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. After Maya left I went back to sleep. I picked my phone up and seen it was Kio. "hello?" I said as I answered the phone, "come open the door!" he yelled as I looked at my phone confused. It was 12:30 and I had slept in "oh shit" I said getting out of bed. "Im coming" I said as I hung up the phone.

I walked downstairs and to the front door I opened it and seen Kio and Hope standing there. "Did you just wake up?" Hope asked laughing. "Yeah Mayas bed is comfortable" I said running a hand through my hair.

"Go get dressed and get you're stuff together" Kio said shooing me off. "rude" I said smacking his hand away from me, "Don't rush" Hope said as I walked up the stairs.

~~~

After we left Mayas, Kio agreed to drive half way home so I was in the passenger seat on my phone. "Did the guys tell you about that party this weekend?" Kio asked as I looked over at him. "Actually Nai did but yea, Maya is gonna come" I said as he smacked his lips.

"You should've told me I would've invited Hope" he said as I smiled at him. "It's weird seeing you fall for a girl" I said laughing a little. "Hey! I can say the same thing to you" he said as I rolled my eyes smiling.

"You can still invite her" I said as he nodded his head. "I will" he said as I looked back down at my phone. I was looking at pictures that Maya and I took over the weekend.

"you guys are cute together" Kio said as I looked up from my phone. "not cute! but like you know you just seem happier" he said shrugging his shoulders. "It's nice to see you get out of you're room" he said laughing a little.

"thanks man I am happy" I said nodding my head, I looked out the window as I thought about Maya. She really was like my other half, I felt whole whenever she was with me.

~Mayas POV~

I got home from work and walked into the house. I took my key out of the door and then sighed. I was alone in my house again.

I walked up the stairs and up to my room I honestly had a bad day at work and just wanted to lay down. I opened my bedroom door and seen something sitting on my bed. I walked over to it and set my purse down seeing a letter with my name on it and a small box. I picked the letter up and started reading it.

Maya, I hope you had a good day at work :) I had gotten this for you when I went to the mall with Josh the other day but I forgot about it until I was packing I hope you like it - Vinnie <3

I smiled as I sat down on the bed, I picked the small box up and took the top off of it. I gasped as I looked at the ring. It was a silver band ring with a small diamond on it.

I smiled as I took it out of the box and slipped it on my finger. It fit perfectly, I couldn't help but let tears fall from my eyes. It was so cute and I loved it I was also emotional just because of today. I pulled out my phone and called Vinnie.

It rang a few times then he picked up, "hey" he said smiling at the phone. He was standing outside and walking "Whats wrong?" he asked as he noticed I was crying.

"You're gift is so cute" I said showing him the ring on my hand. He smiled and laughed a little bit "I'm glad you like it" he said running a hand through his hair. "It's so nice you didn't have to get a diamond" I said looking at the ring.

"You deserve it" he said as I smiled "I honestly had the worst day and you're gift just made me cry" I said laughing a little bit. "I miss you already" I said sighing and sitting back on the bed. "I miss you to" he said as I felt my body lean into the bed.

~~~

@maya: idc what y'all say I'm happy and I'm cute sooooo

liked by vinniehacker and 840,386 others

@Giannasmith: AS YOU SHOULD BE

@hope.jackson: let the haters hate sis

@iblowyourmind: the baddest b

@vinniehacker: You're cute asf

@vinniehacker: i won at life

@kiocyr: the fans aren't gonna be happy about this one

@hateaccount: who told you that you were cute

@maya: you thought I cared? @kiocyr

@maya: ur dad did hoe @hateaccount