58- I don't want you to get hurt

*Warning: this chapter HEAVILY contains strong language and VIOLENCE which might upset you*

"I pity you, Mara Athena"

Remy mumbled. He pitied the young woman for being brainless and weak. How could she give her company just to save her father who abused her and ignored her existence? She was so stupid. She should have just ignored her father and sat at the CEO position.

Mara raised her eyebrow when she saw the smirk of the man. He was mocking her obviously. Little did he know that he was the one who was playing her game in fact. He was just a rat in her trap. 'What a fool' the young woman shook her head and stared at the man.

"There is something I want to make sure of" Remy spoke as his hand reached to the old man's hair, gripping it tightly. Michael Jude was kneeling beside Remy Horper as bruises were seen on his body and face. Groaning in agony.

Mara furrowed her brows. She failed to read Remy Horper's intention. "I don't care. Just give me that old man" The young woman impatiently spoke. Not wanting to listen to the man's useless words. But Remy Horper only smirked. He raised his hand which was holding the gun.

Aiming at the old man's arm. "What the fuck are you doing, asshole" Mara frowned and stared at the two. She slowly and slowly lifted her hand. Running her hand through her hair. She was signaling Oliver to come down from the second floor.

"Pang!"

Before Oliver could run down from the second floor, Remy Horper's hand was faster than flash. Mara eyes widened when the club's silence moved away with the gunshot. Remy Horper just shot the old man's arm without hesitating.

Making the young woman flinched in surprise. Remy observed the young woman in silence. This young woman had Hemophobia. Fear of blood. She would lose consciousness if she ever saw the blood. She would yell if she ever heard the gunshot.

However the reality surprised him. The young woman who was supposed to shout in fear was just staring at the blood which was dripping down from her father's arm with an indifferent face. No fear nor worries were seen on her face. Just a frown which held disgust.

"You fucking idiot. Why are you ruining my mood?!" Mara growled. Her unbothered face and words surprised Remy Hirper. Causing him to furrow his brows in disbelief. How could she just say as if she dis not care if her father died? She was just staring at the blood with cold face.

"Are you done? Can I take him now?" Mara questioned and raised her eyebrow. Showing her fearless face to the man. Losing patience slowly and slowly. Remy Horper furrowed his brows and stared at the young woman in disbelief. How could she be so cold?

She did not even bother by the fact that her father was hurt. "Alright, you can take your father" Remy Horper spoke but his hand was gripping Michael Jude's hair tightly. Not letting the old man run away. Mara furrowed her brows and gritted her teeth.

That Remy Horper was telling her to come and take the old man. His plan was easy and obvious. If she looked more carefully, Remy's another hand was holding the gun under the table while other hand was clasping the old man's hair.

"Troublesome stupid.."

Mara murmured and stood up from the lounge with a cold face. She walked near to the man while her eyes never left the gun which Remy Horper was holding. Her hand was ready to take the dagger out from her back. The young woman glanced at the man on second floor.

Oliver was walking down from the stairs quietly. Since Remy Horper was back facing the stairs, he did not notice the appearance of the man. The way the young woman eyes traveled to the upstairs caused Remy Horper to look at her with confusion written on his face.