21- She is so attractive

The next day approached and the Saturday came. Mara Athena was already awake, she was brushing her teeth while staring at her reflection in the mirror. When she finished doing her morning routine, she went down to the dining room.

"Good morning, Miss Mara!" Lila greeted with a grin while Lily smiled at the young woman. "Good morning, where is my baby?" Mara raised her eyebrow as she sat down at the host seat. "He went out for a walk like usual"

Lily answered, she placed the milk of glass in front of the young woman. Mara nodded in understatement. "Follow my baby and watch where he goes everyday, Lily" the young woman ordered as she swallowed the salad.

"I understand, Miss"

"Miss Mara, Husky came back with a meat in his mouth yesterday. I think someone gave it to him because the meat was beef. There is no way he killed a cow and cooked it" Lila spoke with furrowed eyebrows. "What? You mean husky came back with beef in his mouth?"

Mara asked with widened eyes in disbelief. "Yes, Miss" Lila nodded and confirmed. She clearly saw the Husky coming back to the house with a beef in his mouth while wagging his tail. He looked like he was enjoying the moment.

"No way, who would give a beef to a dog which popped up from nowhere?" Mara questioned with a tightened frown, she could not understand the situation. "That's right, Miss. I think we should stalk the husky" Lila spoke with a stone face.

"Omg... this is scaring me. What if the meat was poisoned? No one could tell that! I must stop my baby from going outside every morning" the young woman spoke with worries written on her face. "Don't worry, Miss. We will handle it"

Lily said and stood beside the young woman who could not even eat anymore because of her impossible thoughts. "Please finish your breakfast, Miss. Your health is more important" Lila pouted. The young woman quietly continued her breakfast.

She had to find out the truth.

What if it was Remy Horper who gave the beef to her Husky? He could do anything. She did not want to lose her precious Siberian Husky. "I am done" Mara stood up from the seat, not finishing the breakfast.

"I will go take my husky back" the young woman spoke and left the house in a revealing nightgown. Lila and Lily eyes widened in disbelief. Their Miss cared for her Husky only, she did not even bother to wear something.

She just stepped out of the house in a revealing nightgown. "Let's go" Lily spoke as Lila nodded in agreement. They had to protect their Miss, it was a part of their job. The twin sisters followed the young woman with quick steps.

"Baby!! Where the heck are you?!" Mara shouted as worries were seen on her face. People in the street looked at the young woman with furrowed eyebrows, not believing their own eyes. "Baby!!" she shouted again.

"Fuck.." Mara cursed under her breath. Was her husky in danger? How could she find the dog in this huge town? Did someone kidnap her dog to sell it to somewhere? "Baby!! Where are you?!" she yelled as started to lose her breath.

"*Woof!*"

The loud barking sound made the young woman eyes widened. She quickly turned around and looked at the dog which was running towards her with wagging tail. "Omg, baby!" Mara ran towards her dog and knelt down to hug the husky. "I am sorry, I did not mean to make you worry"

The man's raspy voice interrupted the moment. Mara looked up at the man with furrowed eyebrows. He was wearing a black pants and black shirt under white blazer. His chestnut colored prince hair was styled perfectly. His natural crystal eyes were looking into hers deeply.

She had never seen him before. However, she did not have time to admire the man's handsome face. "Who the heck are you? Were you the one who gave a beef to my baby? Why did you do it? Do you want to kill him? Did Remy Horper order you to do that?!"