51- Just shoot him

*Warning- this chapter contains strong language and VIOLENCE which might upset you*

"Miss Mara, what happened?!"

Lila ran out of the house as Lily followed her. They were cleaning the house and waiting for the young woman to return. Because it had been four hours since the young woman left the house. They were worried for the young woman.

They even decided to follow the young woman because Mara was not answering their phone calls. But as they decided to follow, their eyes met the young woman in front of the house while holding the husky in her arms.

There was a man talking with her. "Oh hey!" the young woman turned around and smiled. The twin sisters eyes widened when they finally noticed the bandage which was wrapped around the husky's stomach. "Omg!"

Lila panicked as the young woman handed the dog to her. "Take him inside. Lily, wait here" Mara spoke as Lila carried the dog in her arms. "I understand" she nodded in understatement and went into the house with the husky in her arms.

Lily stood beside the young woman a cold face, waiting for her Miss to give an order. "Where is the man?" Mara questioned as the woman aka the bodyguard of Lucas opened the car back door. She looked around to make sure that no one was watching.

Then she dragged the man out of the car harshly. Lily flinched when the woman threw the man onto the ground really hard. The man's wrists and legs were tied as his eyes were covered with the cloth tightly. "Take him into the storage room"

Mara said with a stone face, hinting the girl that the man had done something wrong and was going to suffer in her hands. Lily nodded in understatement and dragged the man into the house quickly before people noticed the situation.

"Thanks for today"

Mara spoke to the man who was standing in front of her with a sweet smile. "You are welcome" Lucas smiled as his bodyguard stood behind him with a cold face. "I hope your dog will feel better soon" Lucas spoke with a smile.

"Thanks, see you then" Mara said and went into the house, leaving Lucas at the place. As Mara stepped into the house, her eyes met the twin sisters standing in the living room with flames in their eyes. "So this man harmed the husky?"

Lily questioned and tilted her head. "Yes. He stabbed the husky and tried to run away" Mara answered and took off the sneakers. "How dare he try to harm the precious husky?!" Lila spoke furiously while looking at the dog which was on the sofa, resting with eye closed.

"Bring the dagger to me" Mara spoke and went into the storage room while Lila stayed in the living room with the dog. She could not watch the scene of someone lying in the pool of blood. So she decided to stay with the dog instead.

Lily and Mara went into the storage room as their eyes met the man who was lying down on the floor while his wrists and legs were tied. Lily placed the seat in front of the man as the young woman sat down while looking down at the man.

"So tell me. Why did you harm my husky?" Mara questioned as Lily unwrapped the cloth which was around the man's mouth. "AR!!" the man yelled, not replying to the young woman. He was asking for help from the people.

"Shut the fuck up!"

Mara raised her voice and kicked the man's abdomen furiously. "Ar!" the man shouted again, making the young woman raised her hand into the air and stabbed the man's arm. "Ar! It hurts, you fucking bitch!" the man yelled.

"I don't care. You harmed my husky first" the young woman spoke coldly and stood up from the seat. She stepped onto the man's cheek with her bare foot, causing the man to groan in agony. "Ugh!" The man struggled under the young woman's foot.