56- Stay with me

"What?"

The young woman frowned and blinked twice. "I am quitting the job" Kylo repeated. They two stared into each other eyes while the thoughts inside their heads were different. "Why?" Mara questioned with a cold face.

So the time had come. This useful man was going to leave the company. But why? He had not destroyed her company yet. He had not done anything to harm her company yet. Maybe because Juliet Horper was in prison already?

Was it because a part of his plan was completed? "I can't tell the reason. I am sorry" Kylo lowered his head, breaking the eye contact with the young woman. He was waiting for the young woman to stop him from quitting the job.

However, the words from the young woman broke his heart into pieces. "It is fine. Tell me when you will leave" Mara spoke and returned her attention back to the laptop. She did not want to let go of this useful man honestly.

But there was no way. The man in front of her was not someone she should cling to. He had his own company and his CEO position. He had his own plan. He was the bomb. The bomb which was supposed to destroy her company.

She could not do anything. She could only watch the man leaving the company. If Kylo was not the enemy of Juliet Horper and Micheal Jude, he would have been a real assistant of hers. He would have been the useful man for her.

The reality was cruel.

It was harsh for the young woman. She admitted that Kylo was useful and handsome. It was really rare to find a man like him. He had fame, money, power, fine body and perfect face. Like Mara said, Kylo was like a neighbor Kingdom Prince.

"Is that all?" the man asked and furrowed his brows in disbelief. How could she just say like she did not even care if he died? How could she be that cold and tough? Well, could he blame her though? He did not deserve her affection.

He came to her company just to destroy it. He approached her just for his revenge plan. Nothing more. But he gave up in the end and decided to leave the company. He did not want to see the young woman's tears. Still, he wanted to hear the three words from the young woman.

Just only three words. 'Stay with me'. That was what he wanted to hear. He was willing to leave everything behind just to hear those words from the young woman. However, this young woman was cold and tough. She clearly said that she was not interested.

She just did not care. Maybe his thoughts were wrong. This young woman never had feeling for him, even just for once. He also did not have any feeling for her at first though. But as time passed, he found himself falling for her more and more.

If he could turn the time back, he wanted to stop his revenge plan for his mother's death. He wanted to be Mara Athena's man. He wanted to be the young woman's knight. He could give his body and soul if the young woman wanted.

"Right now"

Kylo responded. Since this young woman did not care, he could only leave her with her boyfriend. Mara looked up at the man who just got up from the couch with droopy eyelids. He looked really sad. It was as if his world was ruined.

Mara sighed. Why did he want to leave the company right away? Looked like he already made up his mind. "Well, I would like to meet you again if it is possible" the young woman stood up from the swivel seat and stepped near to the man with a smile.

Causing Kylo to turn around and face her. "Come on! Give me a hug before you go!" Mara's face beamed with a smile while Kylo stared into the young woman's eyes with a cold face. Why was she making him crazy? She just said it was fine even if he left the company.