31- Boyfie

"This is so good"

The young woman was enjoying the lunch while a satisfied smile was seen on her face. She liked the noodles. Kylo who was drinking coffee with boredom on his face, stared at Mara with a stone face. He did not utter any word, he just stared at the young woman.

Mara did not complain. She just got tired from telling the man to stop looking at her. She let the man stare at her. "You like it?" Kylo asked and put down the cup of coffee onto the table. Mara's lips formed into a smile. She nodded. "Yes" the young woman replied.

The man did not say anything more. He just stared at Mara as if his eyes were glued to her. His face showed no expression at all, making it hard to read his mind. Kylo looked around the restaurant lazily, feeling a little awkward.

Because he realized that he had been staring at the young woman like a man who was in love deeply. As he looked around, his eyes met the girl who was smiling at him sweetly. The girl was showing her dimples and white teeth, sending him signals obviously.

"*Click*" the camera's clicking sound made Mara stopped eating and looked up at the girl who was taking the picture of Kylo shamelessly. The young woman furrowed her brows and turned around to check the man's reaction. But Kylo was staring back at the girl.

'Don't tell me Kylo fell in love at first sight' Mara furrowed her brows and raised her upper lip in disbelief. She slightly shook her head and lowered her head. She decided to ignore it. If Kylo did not mind, it was none of her business anymore.

Mara continued eating.

However, the girl who was taking a picture of Kylo did not stop right there. She got up from the seat and walked near to the man. There was a big smile on her face, she was wearing a cute short skirt and crop top which revealed her breasts.

Kylo furrowed his brows when the girl stood up from the seat and walked near to him with a seductive smile. He turned around and faced the young woman who was ignoring him and the girl. "Hello!" The girl greeted with a cute voice, it sounded awful for the young woman.

Mara looked up at the man when there was no response. She tilted her head and looked into Kylo's aurora green eyes. He was ignoring the girl like an air, making the girl felt awkward and embarrass. The girl frowned tightly when the man ignored her.

He was staring at the young woman only. The girl checked the young woman from head to toes quickly. Her upper lip raised in disgust. She was better than this young woman obviously. She had bigger boob and ass. This young woman was no match for her.

"Umm, so I see that you have been staring at me. Do you want to get my number?" The girl started talking as she smiled cutely. Kylo did not reply, he just stared at the young woman. His unbothered face made the girl bit her lower lip in annoyance.

Meanwhile, Mara Athena was eating her food peacefully. She was minding her business, not wanting to involve in the upcoming mess. "What's wrong? Oh, is she your girlfriend? If so then I won't disturb you anymore" the girl spoke and smiled, hoping for the man to deny.

Mara furrowed her brows when she heard the girl's words. How could she think like that? She was obviously making the man talk to her. If Kylo denied her, she would ask to sit together with him because Kylo was single and she could approach freely without any worries.

"Then leave. She is my girlfriend"

It was the moment Mara choked on the food. Kylo took out the tissue from the tissue box and handed the glass of water in hurry as the girl frowned in displeasement at the sight of the man taking care of the young woman. He was not lying.