15- We are on the same side

*Warning- this chapter contains strong language and violence which might upset you*

"Where did she go?"

Kylo asked the man through the phone as he sat on the swivel chair. "She was buying a house, Sir. And there was another man who was following Miss Mara Athena from the start" the man informed. "What? Another man?"

Kylo furrowed his brows in confusion, he narrowed his eyes. "Find out about him and who he is working for" Kylo ordered. "I understand, Sir. Is there anything else you want me to do?" the man questioned. "No, just find out about that man"

"I understand, Sir" the man hung up the phone. Kylo let out a sigh. Why did the young woman buy a new house? Where did she get the money from to buy a house? If he was right, Mara Athena's father was the one who took care of money.

He never let his daughter use the money, everything was under his control. Then how did the young woman buy the house? What about her old house? Did she sell it? But it would not be enough to buy a huge house which had two floors.

Did something happen to her? Did she buy that house because of a reason? Why did she hide about buying a new house from him? And who was that man? Why was the man following Mara Athena? Thousands of questions ran inside Kylo's head.

He wanted to know the answers of his questions. "Mara Athena.." he spoke under his breath. That young woman was making him insane. She could make him think about her all day and all night. He squeezed his eyes and leaned back on the swivel chair.

"Why the fuck is this so heavy?!"

In the middle of the night, the young woman was packing the things. She just came back from the company to pack the things. How could she leave these things behind? She spent too much money for these clothes and makeup.

"Ar! This is so heavy!" she furiously shouted as dropped the suitcase to the floor. She let out a sigh, she had to hurry before someone came and killed her. Thanked to her thought of getting killed by someone, she finished packing in an hour.

Mara stood up from the floor and dragged the suitcases to the living room. "Oh, shit. I forgot to call taxi" she spoke under her breath. "Damn it!" she left the suitcases in front of the door and went out of the house carefully.

The street was in silence, not even a footstep could be heard. "Where the fuck am I supposed to find a taxi?" the young woman gritted her teeth in frustration. How would a taxi come into a street at this hour? Only a fool would wait for taxi in the street.

Suddenly, a hand wrapped around the young woman's mouth as a sharp tool slipped into her side of the stomach. The man was dragging her into the house. Mara eyes widened in shock. How could she not notice the appearance of the man?

Mara hit the man's stomach with her elbow harshly, making the man backed up. She quickly took out the dagger from her purse and turned around. Her other hand was on the wound which was dripping blood nonstop.

"You fucking asshole.."

She cursed under her breath.

The man in black cap and mask, glared at the young woman. He ran towards the young woman and tried to stab her with the knife. Mara dodged and wrapped her arm around the man's neck from behind. Thanked to her high heels, she was able to reach the man's height.

She stabbed the dagger into the man's stomach and his thigh quickly, making the man fell onto the ground really hard. The man eyes widened in disbelief. He could not believe it, how could she attack him so fast like a lightning? He did not even get a chance to dodge.

She was strong and her body was well trained, but how was that possible? "Is that Remy Horper? The one who ordered you to kill me?" the young woman asked. Her honey brown fox eyes flickered under the moonlight.