26- Just buy me some noodles

*Warning- this chapter contains strong language which might upset you*

"Ten more minutes!"

The young woman pressed the alarm snooze button with half opened eyes. She laid her phone on the side of the bed and returned to her dreamland. After ten minutes, the alarm rang again, making Mara bit her lower lip in frustration.

"Fine!" She sat up on the bed and dismissed the alarm. However, her eyes widened at the sight of the time on the phone. It was still 6 in the morning. But didn't she set the alarm at 7 in the morning? Then how did this happen?

Mara held the phone and stared at the wall, thinking deeply. Was she dreaming? Nah, no. She could hear the people chattering loudly like usual, so it was not the dream. Then how did the alarm ring at 6 in the morning?

Slowly and slowly, the reality started to hit the young woman. That's right, her hands slipped and accidentally set the alarm at 6 in the morning. Mara closed her eyes in frustration and bit her lower lip in annoyance, she was so done with herself.

"Ugh!! It is still freaking 6!"

The young woman in the room shouted furiously. She set the wrong alarm last night, it was supposed to be 7am but she accidentally set it at 6. She did not notice that though. Now the alarm had interrupted her beauty sleep.

Making the young woman threw the phone onto the floor harshly. Thanked to the soft carpet, her phone did not break. "Why?!! Why are you so cruel to me, you asshole hands! Why did you make it 6?!" Mara glared at her hands.

Her mind was breaking her both hands into pieces, burning it till it turned into ash. "Gosh, I hate my own hands" she murmured and stood up from the bed, going into the bathroom with half opened eyes. Her mind was a mess.

Not knowing what to do. Should she sleep back? But it would not be enough for her. Then should she start getting for the work? But she was too lazy and sleepy to do that. Without thinking twice, Mara decided to take a cold bath to awake herself.

"Arr! This is freaking freezing!!" The young woman ran out of the walk in shower with a bathrobe on her body. A tightened frown was seen on her face, telling that she was really annoyed with the situation.

"I think I need to take a warm shower" she shook her head in disapproval, not agreeing to take a cold bath. Mara stepped into the shower and made the water warm but little cold. Mara took a shower for twenty minutes straight.

"Good morning, Miss"

Lily and Lila greeted the young woman who just walked into the dining room. "Good morning" Mara greeted back with a small smile, she sat down at the host seat and started eating the breakfast. Her husky was playing with the ball in the backyard.

"I heard your shout, Miss. Did something happen?" Lila asked with worries written on her face. She did not go check the young woman because Mara told them not to come up to her if they heard the shout randomly. "I set the wrong alarm"

Mara spoke with annoyance, wanting to burn down the whole world. "Oh.." Lila nodded in understatement as Lily held back her laughter. "Laugh out loud if you want, Lily. It is better than holding your laughter" The young woman rolled her eyes.

"No, I don't dare to" Lily gulped and relaxed her face. "Good" Mara smiled in satisfaction. The twin sisters watched the young woman eating quietly and elegantly. They wanted to meet Mara's mother for once. They wondered how Mara's mother would look like.

"Thanks for the amazing breakfast" the young woman stood up from the seat when she finished the breakfast. She thanked the two girls as the twin sisters grinned proudly. "We are glad to hear that, Miss" Lily said with a smile.