32- Silly fox

*Warning- this chapter contains strong language which might upset you*

"Michael Jude aka CEO of 'HP' company is a heartless father!"

"Michael Jude watched his wife abusing his daughter heartlessly!"

"The 'HP' company sales are going down!"

"No one is willing to buy 'HP' brand anymore!"

"The contract between 'HP' company and 'Max' company has broken!"

"What the actual fuck is going on?"

Mara furrowed her brows at the sight of the news. She just opened her laptop to watch some news but did not expect these. Someone exposed about that old man obviously. Maybe Oliver did these. "He is so fast!" Mara spoke as her eyes were searching for the phone.

"Where is it?!" The young woman shouted furiously as she gritted her teeth in annoyance. Her phone was nowhere to be found, making Mara frustrated. "Lila! Call my phone!" She shouted and walked out of the room. Lila who was sitting in the living room with Husky, flinched.

"Yes, Miss!!" Lila quickly grabbed her phone and dialed the number. After three seconds, Mara's phone started ringing. "Miss! It is on the table!" Lila ran towards the table which was in the dining room. Looked like Mara forgot it after eating lunch. "Thanks"

Mara stepped into the dining room with a smile. She took her phone back from the girl and went up to her room, leaving Lila at the place. "He is so fast. Gosh, he is like a flash!" The young woman murmured as she closed the door. Then she sat down on the bed and put the laptop on her lap.

"What?" The man's voice was heard from the other side of the phone. "How heartless.. I thought we were close enough to say hello" Mara said with a smile as Oliver rolled his eyes, this young woman could not stop messing around with him. "What do you want?"

He questioned, making the young woman sighed. This man was no fun at all. He just changed the topic like a robot. "Are you the one who exposed about my asshole father?" She asked and looked at the laptop screen with a satisfied smile. "Yes, isn't that obvious?"

"Ofc, it is very obvious. I am just making sure" Mara spoke. "You can't get 'HP' company anymore. Because it is going be crashed" Oliver said. He already made the company turned into dust slowly and slowly. There was no way 'HP' brand would become alive again.

"I am not that greedy!"

Mara furrowed her brows. "But didn't you want that company?" Oliver questioned. "Absolutely not! I can make enough money with 'Reece' company. Whatever, thanks for your help!" The young woman's words made Oliver's lips curved up into a small smile. "What's the next plan?"

He questioned. "Next plan? Like I said, I am going to make Remy Horper and his dear mother suffer. First step of the plan is to start the fire which will lead Juliet Horper to the pool of embarrassment! It will be soon"

Mara spoke excitedly. She already made a plan. The plan where she would play an innocent role. Oliver chuckled. "What a silly fox.." he murmured and shook his head. "Silly fox? Wait! I like that name! That sounds pretty gorgeous" the young woman grinned.

"Yea, it suits you well. Anyway, I will be waiting for your show! Good luck" Oliver spoke, looking forward to the young woman's plan. "Mmm, I will sure you will fall in love with my acting skills!" Mara chuckled as the man rolled his eyes. "Keep dreaming then" Oliver hung up the phone.