28- Do you want me to bury them?

*Warning- this chapter contains strong language which might upset you*

"That's a relief then"

Mara's lips formed into a smile. Kylo did not reply. He just stared at the young woman's crop top which was soaking wet in blood. "Do you want me to clean this mess?" He asked with a stone face. "No, I can handle it" The young woman threw the knife onto the floor.

The young woman knelt down and took the paper which the dead man was holding. She stood up as her honey brown fox eyes focused on the paper. Slowly and slowly, her brows pulled together in frustration. She gritted her teeth and tore the paper into pieces.

Kylo frowned tightly, why did she look so mad? Why did she tear that paper? Why was she gritting her teeth as if she was ready to burn down the whole world? He wanted to know the reason. He wanted to take a look of the paper.

But this young woman tore it into pieces, making him unable to read it. "I am going home" Mara spoke and went out of the room but was stopped by the man. "You can't drive, how will you return at this hour with that wound?" Kylo questioned as he looked at the young woman.

"Who said I can't drive?" Mara furrowed her brows and questioned back. "You" Kylo said with a stone face. She was the one who did not buy car because she could not drive. Now she questioned as if she could drive. The young woman fell into silence.

Right! Mara Athena could not drive due to her fear to getting hit. "You are right, I can't drive but I can now" Mara spoke and turned around. Kylo furrowed his brows. Impossible, there was no way this woman could drive. "Please let me drive you back to home" He said.

He did not want to hear the new about Mara Athena getting into car accident at midnight. "You can drive?" Mara questioned with furrowed eyebrows. Kylo nodded. "Yes" "Then drive me back to my home with the company car please. I can't take these dead bodies with a taxi"

The young woman agreed with the man. Her left hand was wounded so she could not hold the steering wheel with one hand while driving. Mara's words confused Kylo. "Are you taking these bodies with you?" He asked in confusion. "Yes" Mara answered with a stone face.

"Do you want me to bury them?"

Kylo asked with furrowed eyebrows. "No, I have something to do with these bodies" Mara smiled and turned around to leave, stepping out of the office and pressed the elevator button. Her eyes fell onto the bag which was placed on the couch.

'Soy sauce noodles?' she furrowed her brows and picked it up, taking it with her. Poor Kylo was left alone in the office. He wanted to ask the young woman what happened. But she did not even bother to explain to him, she was busy thinking about something.

Maybe he had to find out by himself again. Kylo shook his head. Things happened so fast. He could not catch them. "She killed these men with a simple knife.. how amusing" Kylo murmured as his lips formed into a smirk. These men were strong enough to kill a woman at least.

And yet Mara Athena killed them with a simple knife as if she had been used to these situations. Kylo pulled the dead bodies out of the office and put them into cadaver pouches. He always keep cadaver pouches with him, since he could not tell when he had to kill and hide the bodies.

Kylo dragged the body bags to the car where the young woman was waiting. "Thanks" Mara thanked the man as she sat down at the back seat of the car. Kylo nodded and started the engine when he finished placing the dead bodies at the car trunk.

"They came here to kill me and get the company. They were sent from Remy Horper" Mara spoke as she wrapped the handkerchief around her left hand which got cut by the knife. The reason why she knew was easy and simple. The paper which she tore was the transfer agreement contract.