❦ Dark Chocolate ~ 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕦𝕣 ❦

Y/N - your name
(Blind reader)

~<❦>~

~< 3rd Person POV >~

Y/N walks alongside Wilbur, hand-in-hand. He guides her along the riverbank, careful of not letting her fall in. They were just outside L'manberg, wanting a break from all the chaos from the younger boys.

Y/N is blind. She never used to be blind. Someone slashed her across her face with a sword, across her eyes, blinding her. It was a year ago, now, in a fight with the Dream SMP. The one who slashed her face was George. He never meant to hurt her that badly, and he was apologetic after. He never got to apologize, and none of L'manberg wanted him or anyone of the Dream SMP near her.

Her best weapon was the bow, as she had impeccable aim. But now, she wouldn't be able to fight properly anymore. It saddened everyone in L'manberg that she had lost her greatest strength. She was happier before.

At least she had her fellow L'manbergians to rely on, even if she didn't want to rely on them... it made her feel weak.

The fight was before Y/N knew Wilbur. She had known Tommy and Tubbo for way longer, and thought of them as her little brothers, in a way. No matter how rambunctious they were, they were always good to her. Especially now that she was blind.

Wilbur slowly comes to a stop as to keep Y/N from colliding with him, staring out at the steady-flowing water. He removes his shoes and sighs, savoring the feeling of the water lightly spraying his lower legs. He sits, guiding Y/N down with him. She sits, letting him take her shoes off for her and setting them behind. Y/N dangles her legs half off the edge, the cool water grazing her feet.

Wilbur lies back on the grass, closing his eyes as he breathed in the cool night air.

"What do you look like..?" Y/N's velvety voice softly says from beside him. He opens his eyes to see her gazing at the sky, her light yellow bandana pointed upward. The bandana was one like the one Sapnap had, only yellow. It had a couple burn marks on the ends, but it was hers. She used it to cover her once vibrant yellow eyes. They were like topaz gems before they were ripped away from her.

"Well..." he starts, eyes flitting back up to the silver speckles above them. "I have curly brown hair that hangs over my forehead, brown eyes, thin round glasses, a dark red beanie..." he pauses. "I am quite tall, too." He chuckles, her joining him. There was a slight pause.

"Chocolate brown eyes?" she asks, a slight smile in her tone. He chuckles.

"More like dark chocolate." he responds.

She turns to him, though she couldn't see him. He sits up, looking at her as she looked like she wanted to say something.

"...can I touch you?" she asks him, albeit a little hesitantly, fearing he would find it weird.

"Is it to get a general feel of what I look like?" he replies, chuckling a little. She smiles, nodding. "Of course you can."

She gingerly reaches up with her small hands and her fingers come into contact with his face. She touches what feels like his cheeks, feeling his chin and his nose. His skin is soft. she feels up the sides of his face, feeling thin glasses as well. She reaches his forehead, running her fingers through the soft fluffy hair that he had described. It hung slightly over the side of his forehead. She reaches back down to where the glasses sat on his nose, grabbing the sides of them, stopping. She feels him nod. She slowly takes them off, feeling around the cold metal frames. They were round and thin. She smiles and grabs a part of her shirt, wiping at the frames a little. She couldn't see the frames, but she knew she had tidied them at least a little bit. She holds the pair with one hand and reaches up to touch his face again, using her right arm to guide her left hand which held the glasses. She didn't want to accidentally poke his eye out and make him blind too. Once she knew she wouldn't stab him on accident, she gingerly grabs both sides of the pair and slides them back on his face. She hadn't removed her hands from the sides of his face yet, smiling up at him as if she could see him, as if she were admiring her handiwork.

"Just by your voice, I can tell that the glasses fit you. Even the features I was able to make out, like the fluffy hair." She smiles and he does too, knowing she wouldn't see it. He chuckles. "I can also tell that you are very handsome."

That catches him of guard, but he smiles nonetheless.

"You're very pretty, in case you didn't already know." he responds, placing his right hand on her left one that was still on his face. Her smile grows wider.

"Thanks, Will." He smiles again, shaking his head slightly. He rubs his thumb back and forth across the back of her hand, not looking away from her angelic face.

Her thumbs caress his skin, eventually finding their way to his soft lips. She feels him leaning toward her, and she leans toward him as well, feeling his breath on her lips. They hesitate for a moment, her closing the gap and sealing his lips with hers. Her right hand travels up his face, threading her fingers through his hair, lightly scratching his scalp with her fingernails.

"You don't need to see yourself to know how beautiful you are..." Will mutters as he pulled away a little, immediately reconnecting their lips as she smiled into the kiss. He reaches up to the back of her head and undoes the knot in the bandana and removes it from her face. He had done this before, and she was okay with him and only him doing it. He tosses the bandana on the ground next to them and wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her onto him as he fell back into the soft grass, never breaking the passionate kiss. Their lips move in sync. He places a hand on her waist and on on her upper back, turning so they switched places. He was now on top of her, never breaking the kiss. He presses his mouth further on hers before slightly pulling away for air. He rests his forehead on hers, breathing slightly heavily. He sighs, pecking her lips again before laying on his side next to her. He hugs her close to him, sighing in contentment. She smiles, breathing in the faint cologne he wore. They lied like that for a while, listening to the crickets and rushing water.

~<❦>~

1,155 words