☽ Group Sleepover ~ ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕓𝕠𝕠 ☽

Y/N - your name
Half enderman reader

~<☽>~

The four of us decided on my house for the sleepover.

I don't live far from Tommy's dirt shack, and it's a decently sized house that the boys helped me build.

I'm in my small kitchen grabbing different snacks for us when I hear a knock at my door.

I get excited and bolt to it, swinging it open to reveal my favorite enderboy in all his glory.

His fluffy two-toned hair and skin, his emerald and ruby eyes, the thin long black tail that's almost always curled around his legs.

I'm not much shorter than he is, as I am half enderman as well.

I have white around the edges of my eyelids, a white lower jaw, and the front of my neck and body is white. The white goes all the way down the inside of my arms and palms, legs and feet. My fingers and toes are white, too.

It's an interesting coloration, to say the least.

I hug Ranboo, him returning it, and lead him inside.

He had been inside before... we hang out a lot.

"I'm just grabbing snacks for all of us. Got any suggestions?" I ask him, wondering if he had any specific snack or candy in mind.

"Uh, not really. Whatever you've got, I suppose."

I nod at that. I finish putting the different snacks into a large plastic bowl and bring them to the living room, setting the bowl on the coffee table.

That's when I hear obnoxious knocking on my door and I immediately know who it is.

I share a look with Ranboo.

"Tommy." we say simultaneously and nod.

We both laugh a little.

I walk to the door and open it to see the hyper blonde next to the shorter brunette, both looking up at me.

I smile at them.

"Hey kids, come on in!" I smirk, knowing what buttons to push for Tommy.

He immediately scowls.

"I am nOt a child-"

"Hi, Y/N!" Tubbo greets sweetly, earning another smile from me.

"Tubbo, don't-"

"I've got snacks at the ready on the coffee table, so make yourselves at home." I interrupt Tommy and walk to the couch where Ranboo's sitting.

I lean over the back of it to grab the remote and turn the tv on and drop the remote back on the cushion, pushing off of it to go down the hall and grab some blankets and board games.

~☽~

Ranboo sits there, a little flushed at how close Y/N was.

She was only grabbing the remote, chill out, dude.

Tommy and Tubbo look at him, one with an incredulous look and the other with a curious one.

They share eye contact for several unbearably awkward seconds.

"What?!" Ranboo screeches, glaring at the two other boys.

"Is she your girlfriend?!" Tommy hollers, Ranboo jumping at him to cover his mouth and shush him.

"Shut up, shut up, SHUSH!" Ranboo hisses under his breath at the obnoxious child under him, his thin black tail waving around frantically.