☠︎︎ Car Accident ~ 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥 ☠︎︎

TW/CW: Gore, death, screaming and angst :]
Y/N - your name
This was also back when he didn't have the chops and when lunch club was still a thing

~<☠︎︎>~

~< Reader POV >~

I got ready for our date. I was excited. I wore something simple and comfortable, but nice-looking. It was a navy button-up shirt overtop a blue tank top, and some dark skinny jeans with black adidas.

I was in the middle of applying mascara when my phone rang, scaring me. I growled under my breath, knowing it was that moron. He always called at the most random times.

I picked up my phone and answered the FaceTime call.

"Why hello, Schlatt." I greeted with a sickeningly sweet smile, him sneering back at me. I chuckled.

"You can call me John, you know." I cringed, too used to calling him Schlatt.

"It's weird, though. It just sounds weird because I am so used to calling you Schlatt." He chuckled, shaking his head.

I continued to apply my mascara, wiping away the smudged part from when the asshole scared me with his unexpected call.

"Why are you applying makeup?" he asked out of the blue, grabbing my attention.

"Because i like it." I snarked. "And it makes my eyes pop." I blinked rapidly at him to annoy him, my blue eyes turning back to my reflection.

"You don't need that shit, dunno why you wear it..." he muttered. I sighed. It was weirdly sweet of him to think that.

"I told you that I like it and my eyes pop, so stuff it and suck it up." He chuckled, watching as I applied a little lip gloss and some perfume. Subtle, but there. I smiled at the camera, him smiling back.

"I will see you there, then?" he asked and I nodded. We said our goodbyes and hung up. I grabbed my bag, phone, and car keys and headed out the door. I hopped in my car, turning up the radio, and drove to where I would meet Schlatt.

~☠︎︎~

I saw the place he texted me the address to, and I parallel parked on the side of the road opposite to it. I got out, grabbing my bag, phone, and keys, and briskly walked across the street toward the restaurant after looking right and left for oncoming traffic.

I entered the restaurant, looking around for him. I didn't see him yet, so I turned to the hostess who greeted me. I said I was meeting someone by the name of John, and she took me to the table where he was. It was a nice booth, isolated from the rest of the restaurant. He spotted me and smiled as I sat across from him.

He wore a black misfits hoodie and dark jeans. I know it was a basic outfit, but he still looked nice.

"Hi." he said, staring at my face. I smiled.

"Hello."

"Well, uh..." he started. "You look pretty." I guess he didn't really know what to say. I quietly laughed a little.

"Thanks, you do too." He looked confused, furrowing his eyebrows. "Yes, pretty." He shook his head, looking down at the menu sat in front of him.

"Have you not dated anyone before..?" I hesitantly asked, seeing as he was obviously not used to this. He looked a bit surprised, but shook his head.

"No, never have. Never really had much interest in that, before." he replied, eyes flitting up to me. Was I his first girlfriend?

"Not before me?" I smiled sweetly, him sneering back at me. He sighed.