꧁ Hotel Pool Encounter ~ ℚ𝕦𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕪 ꧂ Part two

Y/N - your name
F/N - friend's name

~<꧁꧂>~

F/N and I close the hotel room door behind us as we make our way to the lobby to meet Alex and Karl for a day out.

It had been a day since the night we met the boys, and we had planned on hanging out one of these days, going into the little shops and exploring the area a little.

When F/N and I make it to the lobby, we see the pair waiting for us, lounging on one of the sofas.

I wave at them, catching their attention.

Alex wears the navy jumper I saw him wear the other day. It's unzipped with a white tee underneath. He wears his signature beanie that I like. He wears dark jeans and black sneakers.

Karl wears a button-up shirt that looks like it was quilted together by large square patches, all different colors. It's a nice shirt. He wears dark jeans as well, and gray converse high-tops.

They both look nice.

I wear a cropped green tee shirt with an unzipped black hoodie overtop, a pair of black skinny jeans with thin rips on the thighs. I wear green sneakers and a silver necklace with a small green gem in the middle. I wear light makeup; subtle eyeliner and mascara, some lip gloss, and a little bit of blush.

F/N wears a light pink tee shirt that's tucked into a black skirt that has white stripes along the edges. She has white sneakers and long black socks that have the same white stripes going around the seam. She also has a couple beaded bracelets on her left hand and her phone in her right. She has pink tinted lip gloss and some eyeliner and mascara as well.

Needless to say, we were a couple of sexy bitches.

We catch the boys staring as we approach them, and I share a knowing glance with F/N.

She smirks.

"C'mon, boys!" F/N says as she skips right by them toward the entrance, Karl's entranced eyes following her.

He and Alex stand and follow me after F/N's trail.

We all head toward the quaint little place with all the shops and restaurants and attractions.

~꧁꧂~

We all walk down the sidewalk, looking around at the stores and restaurants that reside here.

There's a small cafe on one of the corners that catches my eye.

I share a quick glance with F/N and approach the cafe, not caring if the three followed me or not.

I walk inside, looking around.

There are bookshelves lining most of the walls, small tables here and there, booths in between the bookshelves. There are string lights hanging off the ceiling, beautiful picture frames on the walls, and a chalk board that guests could write or draw on. In the back is a counter with a glass display, filled with different pastries. There is a fridge for different cold drinks next to it.

The basic colors are all earthly, neutral tones. It also has a vintage feel to it. It's a small-ish cafe, but it's beautiful. It's quaint.

My kinda place to relax.

I walk further in, heading to the counter where the display is. The guy at the counter greeted me but let me browse.

There are different cupcakes, muffins, danishes, cake slices, brownies, cookies, all kinds of stuff.

They also have cinnamon rolls and I immediately know I want one.

I look in the fridge, seeing that they have bottled sodas, water, juice, coffee.