✔︎ Mr. Beast Nerf Challenge ~ 𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕝 ✔︎

Y/N - your name

The reader has black hair and amber eyes in this part for plot reasons. :]

Also, I don't typically watch Mr. Beast videos, so I don't exactly know how all the challenge stuff works. Hence why I am making my own challenge. Idk if that challenge already exists, so oh well if it does. I just thought of this idea and wanted to make it into a oneshot, keke

~<✔︎>~

I wait with everyone for the description of what was going to happen.

Jimmy starts to explain.

"Okay, so we are playing a hide and seek challenge, but with Nerf guns. Everyone can pick one or two guns, no more than two. Everyone also is gonna have a GoPro strapped to them, whether it's on their chest or on their head. You can choose. You all will also wear protective glasses so your eye doesn't get shot out by your opponent. You can hide anywhere in this building, but not outside. If you shoot someone in a vital spot once, like the head or torso, they're dead. If you shoot someone in a non-vital spot, like an arm or a leg, they aren't dead, unless you shoot 'em twice. Whoever is the last team standing wins. I will announce the teams."

I'm kind of excited to find out who my partner is.

I wonder if it would be Karl.

If it isn't him, I wouldn't mind. I need to get to know the others more, anyway.

"The teams are as following:
Karl and Nick
Chris and Bailey..."

I kind of zone out, until he says my team, which is the last one to be listed.

"Y/N and Chandler."

I make eye contact with my partner and sent a grin, him doing the same with his big eyes.

God, those eyeballs are huge.

He sent a thumbs up, too.

I guess Karl was rubbing off on him.

Everyone was choosing their Nerf guns, and I choose a yellow Maverick REV blaster. It's my favorite Nerf gun. I also choose this gold and white rifle, which is the Ultra Pharaoh blaster.
(I actually have a Mav blaster irl, and I just thought the pharaoh one was cool lol)

Pretty badass, if you ask me.