CHPATER 21

Last day - 1day earlier.

"Jane, your debut is tomorrow at 7pm." Yoongi patted my back while the other members of bts is with me except jungkook. He's still not, I wonder where he'd been.

"Let's cheers to jane's debut tomorrow!!" Jimin shouted at the crowd and everyone were cheering at me then I have no choice but to smile but deep inside I'm still in pain. I broadly smiled at them and drank the cup of brooze.

After all of those fun, I came back to my room and took a lot of rest for tomorrow and also my head were hurt this time so I really need to take a rest And then I drank the medicine on the table near to me before I lay on the bed after that, I finally lay and rested my both mind and body.

Time has passed*

10hours And a couple of minutes earlier~

I woke up in my bed and it's already 10am in the morning, I yawned and my head is aching but I didn't mind it and then after that I did my morning routine before I go outside because my manager will probably waiting for me nor my assistant for the concert.

"It's time..." I said to my mind and smiled at the mirror, but I'm still secretly worrying about jungkook cause he's the one that I need him to hear the song that I wrote.

Knock knock*

"Come in!" I shouted then someone unlocks the door, "ms. Choi get really at 1pm, after you eat your lunch we must go ahead to the stadium." Mrs. kim warned me then I nodded as agreeing, then she finally left while I'm fixing my messy hair.

After I'm done with all the things that I've fixing, I rushed to the main hall and signed some papers on the office, after that I came to the ceiling room, then I saw yoongi and jimin were hanging out. They make the best couples! Jk

"Ohh hey Jane!" Jimin noticed me and came me an welcome greetings, "hello." I waved at them and joined them, "I'm excited to your debut, we BTS will attend too!" Jimin cheered me and I'm so happy that they will attend to my concert.

"How's your health, Jane?" Suga unexpectedly spoke up and then I glanced to him, "uhmm every night I felt head ache." I said and then he nodded, "dp you think you can still perform? You can do it right?" He added and then I nodded, "Ofcourse!" I smiled and Jimin patted my back.

"That's my Jane!" He cheered me and then I laughed.