CHAPTER 15

(UwU sorry for the very late update again!!🥺)

The song~

"Now, Jane. You're Inlove with me again don't you?" He smiled broadly and I can't take it anymore but to smile too, but I quickly changed my face into normal again.

"Hey, I saw that!" He pointed at me and smiled again showing his bunny teeths meanwhile I was trying my best not to get affected to his duality but damn this is so hard.

And then when I'm about to smile but I don't want him seeing me smiling at him, I stood up and looked around, then I came to the front door to go out and come to my room instead because im also exhausted playing piano in the whole day and decided to continue it tomorrow. While walking to the hallway i slided my index finger to the walls and smiling secretly, I don't even know why I got easily affected to his smile, his smile are aren't normal, he can make a woman smile too.

Once I arrived at my room, I locked it and came to the bathroom to clean my self, i looked at the mirror seeing my self happy again to the man who broke my heart in the last four years ago. Time click so fast and I can't still believe it that the destiny let us meet again.

After i cleaned my self, I changed my clothes into panjamas, also well it's already 6:57pm now. After I changed, i went to my bed to take a rest, I grabbed the unknown journal book and opened it, I slided my fingers to the pages and went to the last page where I wrote the song and also my debut song.

I sang the song in my mind and a tear left in my eye unexpectedly, but I didn't mind it tho. The words that I wrote were meaningful and touchable and also it makes me emotional because that journal book wasn't belong to me.

And The title of the song was 'he's my next door' the lyrics that I wrote were so emotional and it's based on a true act. I wrote this last 2years ago when I was in his old room.

Flashback*

2years ago~

I was walking to the hallways and I missed a one room where it's belong to someone who is special to me, i exhaled and came to the front of the door. I was holding the keys and I unlocked it, my mind were flash backing all the memories that we created here. A hot tears felt to my cheeks and I came inside, I was so desperate and then I saw his piano the one he left, I saw a tape and it's written "play this" and I did play it. He was singing a goodbye song for me, 'you are the cause of my euphoria'

I was crying begging for his comfort and comback, all I did was crying to his room always, and then I saw this journal book in his desk, I opened it and saw all of his drawings and stories that he wrote and also the lyrics of his written song too. And then he did continue the story that I wanted to read, I read it and smiled broadly but crying at the same time. And then I saw a one page that it's says

"if you saw this, sign this book as a proof that you did check all the pages and also you are free to write something here that it's meaningful and bring back it to the owner when there's a change that you two will meet"

And then I signed in depressed, thinking that it's too impossible to meet him again, but i still took cared it and still kept it because it's belongs to him but still it's breaks my heart.

END OF FLASHBACK*

Many tears fall down to my cheeks again but at the same time I smiled because I can able to bring back this book to its owner, and I'm still proud that this book is still safe and cared by me.

That's the day where I wrote the song too while crying in his room, I wrote a song where it's meaningful and emotional.

(WAHHHH ARE YOU GUYS READY TO END THIS STORY? 😋)