CHAPTER 1

Unexpected met..

Jane's POV

I stated to the man that broke my heart in the last 5 years ago, I was looking at his whole body how he changed so fast. My heart aches because of the flashbacks in my head 5 years ago.

He was walking through his front door but unexpectedly he noticed me and turned his head on me. I fixed my hair and acted like I didn't saw him.

But he tried to recognize me as he stopped in his place and looked at me weirdly, he sided his face and widened his eyes and pointed at me awkwardly.

"Do I know you?" He started the conversation with awkward voice. Gosh how much I missed that voice but not today....

I didn't spoke up, pretended that I didn't heard and minding my own business and went to my room with my head's down looking at the floor.

I opened the door and went inside silently, but I can see that he was still looking at me from the top to bottom in my body. When I was finally inside of the door I stick my ears on the door to eavesdrop him.

As I heard a door's shut, I finally took a nice breathe, cause damn when I was there outside I was not literally breathing in trembling.

I just saw him and how can I leave my room right now? I'm afraid what if he sees me again? But is he an artist too? Damn what the just happened and how dare he spoken at me unexpectedly like that?

I grabbed my phone to my slang bag to call Julie and help me out here, I rang her number and thank god it's ringing. I waited her respond to pick it up and I was hoping to pick her phone up.

"Yes my darling?" She finally picked up and spoke up to me, "Julie where are you?" I asked her while my phone was on my left ear holding it. "On the way to you, why?" She said and asked me back. "Go hurry up please, I don't know what to do here!" I begged her to hurry up Because this is really unforgettable.

"Why? What happened?" She asked me worriedly, "just come here, I'll tell to you so hurry up!" I told to her and she just ended the call unexpected.

"Why the hell did she hang the phone?" I murmurs and sat the floor. But I didn't noticed that my room was pretty nice as I looked around.

I stood up and checked every corner in my room and also checked the bed how bouncy it is. While waiting for her i tried to go and check the outside if he's not around.

But I'm really strong hoping that he's still there.

Knock knock*

I immediately opened the door because I know how Julie knocks and I know that's her. Once I saw her I pulled her to my room and locked it.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She shouted and I closed her mouth, "shhhhh!!" I widened my eyes on her and she looked ya me curiously.

"You won't believe what I tell you..." I murmurs and finally let go my hand on her. "What?" She whispered curiosity.

"Just f*ck, Jeon jungkook is here and he's just my next door again!!" I murmurs and she widened her eyes again in shock. "I swear to god that's him and he just spoke saying 'do I know you?' It's so unbelievable." I added and slapped my own head.

"What??" She shouted and I closed her mouth again, "so it means he recognized you!" She added and moved my hands.

"Where is he now?" She asked me and I raised my shoulders. "I don't know, but I think he's on the front door, well I have no idea what the hell is he doing there." I told her honestly and she nodded.

"Did he changed a lot?" She asked me with those curious eyes. "Yep so much!!" I widened my eyes while saying that. "Don't tell to me that you are Inlove again to him?" She teased and slapped my shoulders playfully.

"Why would I?" I chuckles and she laughed.

"So what are you gonna do now?" She asked me again and I swear to god this is like an interview. "Nothing, just accept the fact that he's here.." I said and bowed my head.

"Well you know? The ceo seems so nice, mr. bang pd.." she said unexpectedly and I agreed with her. "And he already told me about you, well tomorrow it's your special day baby!!" She slapped my shoulders and giggled.

"Yahh don't you dare call me baby it's so cringy.." I rolled my eyes and she tried to tease me. "Well if jungkook called you baby you will definitely fall Inlove with him again.." she chuckled and I choked.

"Impossible... I already moved on Julie!!" I told her and rolled my eyes. "Hmm let's see.." she smirked and opened the door.

"Yahhh dont leave me!!" I came with her side as I don't want to be alone here.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!